Christian Brutal Sniper X Reader (3)

// This is dedicated to ElizabethRobb7 I have been told to update this as soon a possible so here you go love enjoy.

Brutal's POV~

"Who the bloody hell is this..." Growling as I let (Y/N) go, sitting up staring immensely at this guy who had just climbed into the house. Something seemed off with him I just couldn't put my finger on it watching him closely as (Y/N) stood up crossing the room to greet this person.

"Matt.. What are you doing here you not supposed to be here until tomorrow" (Y/N) her voice soft but filled with excitement...God how I love this Sheila, the way she gets on with everyone even giving back sass to Bitchy customers she takes 'Killing them with kindness' to a whole different level.

"Sorry (Y/N)....who is this guy" The bloke called Matt asked standing up I came over to the both of them wrapping my arms around MY SHELIA pulling her close to me, I think the bloke got my message. (Y/N) tapped one of my arms looking down I got captured in her amazing (E/C) eyes making me feel like putty in her hands. Relutantly letting go of her since she wanted to get out of my embrace.

Normal POV~

"Matt, this is Brutal" Matt rasied an eye brow as he looked between (Y/N) and this Brutal guy as Pure Spy came into the room revolver pointed at Matt

"Whoa...(Y/N) you have a couple of crazy friends...im gonna go i think" he replied holding his hands up looks like he was going to crap himself, Brutal just smirked as Matt climbed out of the window again closing it behind him as he disapered from view. (Y/N) looked back at the two men clearly not happy at them for driving her friend off

"Both of you out" She growled Pure spy walked out without another word as Brutal stayed where he was "That means you too..."

"But..(Y/N)" he looked like he had just been slapped in the face by a wet fish, (Y/N)'s eye twitched in anger "Leave now before i kick you out" She growled once more as Brutal nodded picking up his stuff leaving the room looking like a little puppy after being told off as (Y/N) slammed the door behind him. she slumped behind the door sinking to the floor resting her arms onto her knees. Brutal slid a note under (Y/N)'s door 'Need someone to talk to just call' she looked down at the numbed picking up the note sighing flipping it over in her hand. Hearing the front door closing swiftly getting up to look out to see a black car pull off from the curb.

(Y/N) came out of her room going down to her kitchen making herself some food and a cup of black coffee as her phone flashed from (Work mate name) "Hey (Y/N) i know we don't usually hang out together...but fancy going out for a few drinks together" a small smile crept across her face texting back. As she scoffed down the food that she had made

"Yeah sure sounds cool"
"Grate thank you, taxi will be outside yours in about 20 minutes"

(Y/N) dashed off to get changed quickly as she put on a short black dress with lace around the neck area, with black 5inch heels and black leather jacket. With a little bit of mascara and eye liner (Y/N) was now ready to go out partying with her trusted little bag with her ID and purse in it with her housekeys as-well as she waited out side for (Work mate) to show up. About five minuets she was there, getting in you made your way into the main city as you walked into a club called pandemonium the club was in full swing strobe lighting flashing as bodies grinded against one another. You both headed towards the bar ordering what you wanted as you found a nice booth to relax in having a nice time together. Two figures caught your eye looking up as you saw Brutal and Angel (Since you heard Brutal call him that a few times, when they were fixing up your stab wound).

After a few more drinks in your system and a few hours of chatting, you and (work mate) were like best buddies. Laughing at one another's old ex boyfriends and who was catching their attention tonight. (Work mate) pointed to Gentle Spy "He looks hot.. But so dose his friend" she giggled like a school girl

"Don't make to much eye contact, they will notice" (Y/N) laughed.

"Coming for a dance" (work mate) asked nodded your head, you both made your way to the dance floor as you saw Brutal looking in your direction blushing slightly as you ignored him making his way across the room towards the two of you.

"Ello Shelia, may oi cut in and dance with you" he whispered down your ear, nodding as he placed his hat on your head (Work mate) had gone off to buy another round of drinks. As she left you and Brutal to have your dance "I didn't know ya like to party" causing you to giggle, he smirked placing his hands on your body as you both danced close to one another...."How about we go back to my place later" he suggested nodding you pulled him down so that the two of you were face to face. Pecking his lips, winking at him letting him go as you danced some more. This was the alcohols bad influence on you for actually letting brutal being this close to you.

"Sounds like fun, I'm down for that" purring softly down his ear, getting off the dance floor going back to the table finishing a shot a vodka with (Work mate) as Gentle and Brutal watched the two of you.

"They can both handle their liquor" Gentle smiled "non the alcohol is taking effect on (Y/N)

"You have (Y/N)'s mate if you want her" Brutal said back to him as Gentle blushed slightly.

"Brutal wanna go home now" (Y/N) asked Brutal nodded tapping Gentle on the back as the two of you left. He held open the door to the black car Gentle and himself got into as he closed the door once you had gotten in, buckling up the seatbelt he got in behind the wheel as he started the engine. He pulled up in-front of his house turning off the engine as he got out quickly coming around to your side opening up the door. Unbuckling your seatbelt Brutal helped you out as he carried you to the door, you just giggled at him he looked down at you with a sheepish grin

"The spook had told me that a gentleman never lets the lady guide herself to the front door or something like that" he shrugged putting you over his shoulder as he opened up the front door.

"Careful the residents next door will see you kidnapping me" you giggled.

"the nosey assholes can keep their thoughts to themselves or there gonna have a bad time" he huphed walking in placing you down softly taking a good look at you in your dress. "It looks nice on you" he walked around you inspecting your tiny frame, blushing slightly as he did a once around.

"Satisfied.. " asking looking up at him as he pulled you close.

"Glad you came back with me... (Y/N)" his face came close to yours kissing you softly then the kisses started to deepen between the two of you. Brutal ran his fingers through your hair licking your bottom lip for entry, playfully denied his chance to explore he gently pulled your hair causing you to gasp. Taking the chance as both of your tongues danced for dominance, you let him win as he happily explores.

The kiss soon ended when your lungs burned for air, both of you panting softly.

"Wow... " breathing softly, Brutal smirked

"never been kissed like that before Sheila" he teased

"No never... " you replied softly blushing playing with the hem of your dress all embarrassed.

"aren't ya cute lookin" he cooed sitting on the sofa. Coming over to him wrapping his arms around yourself smiling. "So you wanna stay close huh.."

"Yeah I guess I do.. " mumbling softly. He chuckled nuzzling your cheek his beard caused you to giggle softly, as he picked you up and perched you on his lap wrapping his arms around you again holding you close to him as you both fell asleep.