Demoman X Reader

You had met demoman in a bar you both were drinking until you both couldn't stand.

Once you both struggled to get back to your place trying to sober up but that didn't go plan. Black and white re-runs were playing on your TV as the two of you had passed out on the sofa.

Demoman woke up during the night to go pee, as he came back into the living room where you were cuddled up into a little ball. Finding it cute he picked you up as you snuggled into his chest murmuring as you woke up. He shushed you murmurs trying to get you back to sleep, "Demo..." you called sleepily.

"Ay, lassie I'm here" he replied softly cooing soflty, as he placed you down in bed. pulling him into bed with you as you snuggled into his chest "comfortable"

"Mhhmm, very much so" replying soflty as you gently kissed his lips "Say would you like to get frisky" purring soflty climbing into his lap, as you gently kissed his lips again.

"Ay that sounds like a good idea" he laughed as he flipped you onto your back as clothes were stripped off one another. As he gently caressed your breasts as his member was starting to grow harder between your legs.

Moaning at his soft caressing as the room started heating up demoman had flipped you off him again as he travelled down towards your woman hood lapping up your sweet juices. gripping onto the bed sheets with sheer pleasure, the bedsheets became a little wet from cumming Demo looked up at you licking his lips "Ya taste delicious" he smirked crawling up over the top of you kissing your lips as you were able to find out what you tasted like. Feeling demo's hard member push up against the opening letting out a gasp Demo had fully inserted himself inside you. 

"Geeze Demo...Fuck that feels so good" panting ever so slightly as you gently pushed against his throbbing cock.

"OH god lassie" he stated as he thrust deeper into your pussy as the moaning become louder, as your walls tightened around his cock until you both came, he filled you up with his semen, the two of you passed out snuggled close together sleeping in late to recover from hangovers.

You woke up first to go for a shower as you cleaned yourself thoroughly, Demo snuck in as she started cleaning your breasts before round two of sex in the shower. He had pinned you to the wall wrapping your legs around his waist, bouncing on his cock he grew more inside you before you both cummed at the same time. 

"Looks like we need to clean up again" Laughing softly before lips collided with yours causing you to melt at the loving Scotsman's kiss