Can't Fix Stupid

"Why are you so happy?" I asked John, who was currently smiling at his phone.

"Oh I'm just talking to someone." He quickly typed something, his fingers flying across his screen as he wrote. He locked his phone and looked up at us.

Angelica stopped painting Eliza's nails for a second and gasped, "Who's the lucky guy?" She asked excitedly.

"His name is Alex." He smiled as his phone lit up again. I subtly leaned over, glancing at the screen.

A.Hamsteak😘😘 was on the screen.

"Alex as in Hamilton?" Angie asked him.

"Yeah!" John typed something again.

"Oh hell no!" Angelica grabbed his phone from him.

"Hey!" He lunged across the table, knocking over my peas.

"John!" I squealed, standing up quickly. Peas spilled over the floor, falling from my shirt.

In a matter of seconds, Eliza was crying, Angelica was screaming, John was laying on the table and I was holding back Angelica from punching John.

"That man is bad news Jonathan!" Angie lunged foreword again and I pulled her back. "He is a liar! He doesn't like you! He's gonna flirt till you give him what he wants!"

"You're lying!" John screeched. Angelica had managed to get hold of John's ponytail.

"He's gonna get bored of you and break your heart!" Angelica pulled on John's hair, making him scream in pain.

"Angelica stop!" I yelled. A massive crowd had formed.

"No! He did it to Eliza," My older sister latched onto Maria Reynolds, who had pushed her way through the crowd, "he did it to me. He did it to Maria." Angelica finally let go of John's hair.

"I don't believe you, he's a good person." John said, gathering his phone and books.

Angie lunged forward over the table, breaking from my grasp. She jumped the table and grabbed one of John's books, hitting him with it. She shoved the book into his chest. John quickly grabbed the book and and added it to the stack. "He's a bad guy. You can't seriously be stupid enough to still talk to him! Stop talking to him before he breaks your heart!" I rushed around the table and pulled Angelica back.

"Angie please stop." I begged her. She glanced down at me, her eyes burning with rage. Tears welled in my eyes. Angelica looked over at Eliza, who was sobbing. Maria stroked her hair comfortingly. Angie's eyes softened.

"Alex?" John's voice grabbed Angelica's attention. Alexander stopped walking and assessed the situation before making a weird face and walking off.

"See?" Angelica put a hand on her hip. "Didn't even say hi to you."

"No I'm sure it's not like that." John rushed off after Alexander before Angelica could do anything.

"Angie, let it go." I said softly.

"Whatever. You can't fix stupid." She said.

Hey guys. This is kinda based off of an argument that I had with a close friend about a guy I'm talking to. But hey, I have a date so. Yay for me. This is obviously way more aggressive and dramatic. And my argument was on snapchat.