Chapter 2

Kace's pov: My friends and I. We skip classes and do all sorts of things. Well me and my friends see this kid. We walk up to him and start picking of him. Well we were hitting him and stuff. There was this girl.

She yells assholes. I won't lie she is hot, but what throw my off is she looks at me and says let the kid go and I will leave. My friend says leave if I were you. You don't want to get hurt do you. She doesn't leave she stands there and glares at me. God you don't listen do you I say.

No I don't the girl says. She punches me in the in the face, Then she walks away with the boy. I wanted to kill her. I go to the office and tell. Then me and my friends go to class. My class is math. I walk into class and the teacher glares at me. He then starts to talk again.

The principal comes in. He points at me. I get up and follow him. The girl that hit me was here. she looks at me and says I'm sorry that I hit you in the face. It's ok I say. The principal says back to class. I nod.

She walks down the hall and she looks back. She flipped me off. I laughed and walked back into class.

Katy's pov: I had to go say sorry to the new kid. I did and walked back to class. Right as I got to class the bell rings. I find my brother. Derek looks at my and says what happened. I had to go say sorry and then I flipped him off as I was walking away.

Really my brother says. yeah, he thinks he... I stopped because he was in front of me. He looks at me and says I will own this school pretty soon and you will disobey me. Fuck you not in a thousand years, you will own this school. I will not look up you or your friends, do you want to know why. Why the boy says. You and your friends are assholes I say.

I rather fuck a cactus before you I say and walk off. Really my brother says. Yes I say. You are going to get yourself in trouble more than you have to Katy says Derek says. Well do you think I care I say. Yes I bet you do care, please this needs to stop Derek says.

I nod. We get to the cafeteria and get our food, then we sit down. We start to eat, then kid how told on me comes over and says how's that shity food. Really good I say. That's good do you have to be an asshole all the time the kid with purple hair says.

If I want to look like a moron like you, than yes I do. The kid gets up and leaves. Derek looks at me and says that was a good one. Thanks I say. We get done eating and I see this girl how is new to the school. I walk over to her and say hi.

Hi she says back. I'm Katy I say. I'm Victoria nice to met you she says. Nice to met you two I say. She says do you have a brother. Yes his name is Derek I say. Oh he is in my Math class, I also have a brother too. cool I say. Have you met any new people yet I say. Yes you and Derek says Victoria. 

That's cool I say. Do you think that you can help me open my locker please Victoria says. Yes I say. We walk down to her locker. We get to the locker and I say what is the combination. 23-21-2 Victoria says. I put the locker combination in and opened it. Thank you so much Victoria says. Welcome I say.

Did you move up here I say. Yes we moved from Brazil Victoria says. Wow that's cool I say. Thanks Victoria says. Welcome I say. What's your favorite class Victoria says. Art and yours I say. Math Victoria says. Wow know I now how to come to when I need help I say. Victoria and me laugh.

The bell rings to go to class. Me and Victoria say bye. I head to language arts.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

The bell rings and school is out. I walk out the back door. I hop in my car and wait for my brother to come. I see him come out. He hops in and says next time make sure you text me and tell me your out in the car.

Ok I say. I turn on the music and my brother turns it off. I look at him for a second. Then back on the road. What he says. Why did you turn down the music I say. Because I can my brother says. Ok I say.

(10 minutes later)

We get home. I park the car and hop out. I walk inside and go to my room. I put my backpack down and fall on my bed. I'm thinking the shitest day ever and I have a bully that hate's me, well maybe he should learn not to pick on my brother.

 I don't know what his problem is. But he thinks that he is going to pick on me he better think twice before he hurts me. Sis my brother says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Yes I say. Do you want got go to a party my brother says. Sure I say. Ok it might help get rid of the asshole for awhile my brother says. Yeah that sounds good I say. Ok the party starts at 7 tonight. Ok I say. My brother leaves. I look the time it was 3:10. I have plenty of time to take a nap and get ready I say to myself. I close my eye's and fall asleep.