Chapter 13

( A place in Colorado)

Kace's pov: I had to say sorry to Katy after I slapped her and kicked her. After I done that I that. I felt better. We were at lunch talking and having fun. Her brother was really happy that I helped Katy. Her brother is really cool if you get to know him.

The bell rings and it is time for my 4th hour class. As I'm walking to class I see Katy talking to some of her friends. I want to talk to her, but I needed to get to class.

.......

The bell rings and school is out. I walk down the hall. I see Katy pushing herself. I walk over to her and says hi. Hey she says. Ready to go I say. Almost we need to stop at my locker Katy says.

Ok I say. I push her to her locker and she opens it. She gets the stuff she needs. We begin to leave. Katy's brother comes up to us and says you guys leaving. Yes Katy says. Ok home by 9 o'clock her brother says. Ok Katy's says in annoyed voice.

Bye have fun Katy's brother says. Always Katy's says. I push her out to the car and I say how do you get in cars. You have to help Katy smiles. The car I drive is an 89 ford blue and white.

I help Katy in and I close her door. I walk over to my side and closed the door. I start my truck and pull out of school. I start to drive and I say do you care if we go to my house to drop my backpack and and a couple of other things.

Not at all we can stop Katy says. Thank I say. Welcome Katy says. After a couple of minutes. I pull in my drive way. I park my car and look at Katy and say i'll be back. Katy nods.

Katy's pov: We have to stop at Kace's and wow let me just say his house is big. He says that he will be back. I just nodded. He comes back out and hops in the truck. He pulls out of the driveway. He starts go to. Where are we going I say. For you to find out and for me to know Kace says. I groan and think damn his boy has my finger and he won't let go.

Kace puts a Bluetooth cable and he says here plug my phone in and you can choose a song. Thanks I say. Welcome Kace says. I look the thought all his songs. The song that I love is Ridiculous by (Oiki Remix) I press play. Kace laughs a little. What I say looking over at him.

This song do you like it Kace says. Yes I love it I say. Do you love to sing Kace says. Yes I say. Why don't you download vine it is a 6 second video app. I grab my phone and go to the App Store. I type in vine and I found it. Found it I say. Good Kace says a little sad. I look at him and I was going to ask what was wrong, but I kept quiet.

Kace looks at me and says favorite animal. Dog and what about you I say. Dogs and favorite person Kace says. Brother I say. Why not your parents Kace says. I look down and think there died, my brother is the only person I had left.

A tear rolled down my cheek. Katy are you ok Kace says. Ok what do I do lie or tell him the truth. I look over at him and he pulls over and says what's wrong. I take a deep breathe and say my parents are died. Kace stares at me this sadness and says sorry that happened.

I began to cry. He hugs me and says I'm sorry Katy, I truly sorry. It's ok I say. He lets go and says we are almost there. Ok I smile at the thought that we are almost there. I turn the music back on and pick bad things by Camilla Cabello and Machine Gun Kelly. I smile at the song. Kace stops and I say we are here. Yes Kace says.

Kace hops out and gets my wheel chair. I look at my phone is is 4:10. Kace opens my door and says ready. Yep I say. He grabs my hand and the other on my left side of my waist. I hop out and I sit in the chair. He closes his truck doors and starts to push me. Now can you tell me where we are I say. No Kace says. Ok I say.

Kace keeps pushing and he says we are here. (The place they are at is at the top) wow it is beautiful I say. Yes I agree Kace says. We stayed and watched the sunset go down. It was so cool and pretty. It went down and Kace says ready. Yeah I say. He pushes me to the truck and helps me in.

.....

Kace gets me home. He helps me out of his truck. I look at Kace and say thank you for today it was great. Welcome Kace says. I will see you tomorrow at school bye Kace I say. Bye Kace smiles. I get to the garage and open it. I hear the door open. I look ahead of me and I see my brother. He smiles and says how was it. Really fun, I had a good time I say.

That's good my brother says. He helps me inside and carries me to my room. I change and fall asleep fast.