Chapter 19

Kace's pov: School was horrible. My friend are no longer my friends. All my friends blame Katy for everything. I can't blame her now for knowing her past. Katy is very nice, caring and funny. I thought that I would have never gotten a friend like her. After school got over I see Katy and her brother walking down the hall.

She stopped her brother. She walks over to me and says thank you for letting me stay the night. Welcome I say. She hugs me and whispers in my ear I like you more than a friend. She pulls away and leaves. I stared at her the whole time until my sister says Kace what are you doing. Oh watching Katy I say.

Stalker my sister says. Haha I say with a big grin. What is that grin about my sister says. Katy likes me more than a friend I say. Then why you ain't you with her yet says my sister. Don't I have to talk to her brother I say. Leave that to me and you talk to her my sister says. Ok I say. We drive over to Katy's house.

My sister knocks. Derek answers it and says what are you guys going here. I need to talk to you I say. Ok come in Derek says. We walk in and sit down Derek says what's up. I take a deep breathe and say can I date your sister. Derek looks at me and says why date my sister. She's the one that makes my happy I say.

Derek looks at me and says I give you permission to date my sister. Thank you I say. Derek nods. I walk up the stairs and knock on Katy's door. Who is it she yells. It's Kace I say. She opens the door and says what are you doing here. I want to ask you something I say. Ok Katy says. I take a deep breathe and say will you be my girlfriend.

Katy looks at me and says yes. She hugs me and I hug back. We walk down the stairs and Derek smiles. Katy walks over to her brother and hugs him. What time does she have to be home I say. Whatever time you get back Derek says. Thank you I say. Welcome Derek says.

Katy's pov: Kace asked me to be his girlfriend I did not expect that at all. My phone goes off and it was the doctor. D-doctor k-Katy

K-hello.

D- Hi will you come in for a check up on your leg.

K-I will be on my way

D-ok see you soon bye

K-bye.

I hang up and Kace says who was that. It's the doctor we need to go I say. Ok Kace says. Me and Kace start to walk to the door. Text me and tell me what happens my brother yells. Ok I yell back. We get to the truck. Kace lifts me in the truck. He closes my door and he walks over to his side. I smiled thinking now I have a boyfriend.

Kace looks over at me and says what are you thinking about. See if I can get this brace off I say. I grab my shoe just in case I need it. True I would be happy to get that evil thing off to Kace says. He starts to drive. Where is your phone I say. Right here Kace says and hands it to me. Thanks I say. Welcome Kace says.

I turn on Rich as fuck. It plays and I sing along. We pull into the hospital. Kace hops out and helps me out. Kace grabs my hand and we walk in. I sign in and we wait to get called back.

.....

After a couple of minutes we get called back. The doctor comes in and says we are going to get a x-ray. Ok I say. I follow him back and get a couple of x-rays. We walk back to the room. The doctor comes in and says you are good to walk without wearing the brace. Ok I say. Kace grabs me shoe. I put it in and ties it.

I get up and walk on it. It felt wired. Kace grabs my hand and we walk out to the truck. I hop in myself. It feels so weird but it felt so amazing that I get to do stuff by myself. Kace closes my door. He hops in and starts the car. I plug his phone back in and restart Rich as fuck over again.

Kace smile at me and says ready for a drive. Ready I say. He begins to drive. I text my brother and tell him what happened to my leg. K- Katy B-Brother.

K- I got my cast off.
B- that's good and have fun with Kace
K- thanks I will love you
B- love you too