Chapter 18

Katy's pov: this is my dream.

I was talking to Kace at school. His friends come up to him and said why are you hanging out with a slut.

She fucks every boy she can. She is only going to use you his friend says. No shut up Kace says. His friend says Katy is a slut. Shut up I yell. One of his friends comes up and pins Kace against a locker.

Run Kace yells. I turn around and start to run. I get tackled to the floor. Let me go I yell. Shut up he yells and he slaps me. My eyes get watery. We get back to Kace and he looks at me with the saddest eyes ever.

His friend takes Kace away from me. His friend says your brother thinks that you are stupid, slut, hoe, bitch, and many more. I broke down and think I have the worst brother ever. Kace and his badass friend come back.

I look at Kace and his nose was bleeding and his face was beat up. His right eyes was swollen and his bottom lip was split. His friends leave. I run over to him and hug him.

My brother comes up to us, he looks at me and says I hate you, I don't love you he yelled at me. Shut up, I don't love you I yell back. My brother comes closer to me and that is when Kace put himself in front of me.

Get away from her Kace says. My brother grabs Kace's shirt and gets him on his feet. My brother hits Kace in the face. Kace hit him back. I got up and pushed my brother into a locker.

Kace hits him a couple of times and we leave.

( End of dream)

I woke up and look over at Kace. He was sleeping. I began to cry. I barrie my face in my knee. I feel someone sit on the bed. I look up and Kace hugs me.He rubs my back softly. He puts his finger under my chin and I look up at him. What's wrong Kace says softly. Your friends took you away and beat you up. 

You told me to run and I did, but they tackled me. They take you away and one of your friends started saying that my brother thinks I'm bitch and other things. You come back and you were all beat up. Your friend let's go of me and I run over and hug you. My brother came and you blocked him. 

My brother hit you and then you hit him back I say. Kace hugs me tight and lays me down in his grip. He puts the covers over us and I relax. I close my eyes and fell asleep.

(The Previous Morning)

I hear an alarm go off. I open my eyes and see Kace. He lets go of me and says you can get ready in here. Ok I say. He closes the door. I grab my backpack and pull out my outfit. I take off my brace and put on my black pants. I slip off my shirt and put on a grey crop top. I put on a black and white shirt over my shoulders. 

There was a knock on the door. Come in I say. Kace walks in and helps me put my brace back on. I put on my shoes and me and Kace walk down the stairs. Morning guys says Kace's sister. Morning I say. Kace glares at me and that scared me. Kace sighed and says morning sis. We sit down and eat. 

We finish and I say thank you. Welcome Kace's sister says. We walk to the car. We hop in the truck and drive to school.

.........

We get to school. Kace hops out and helps me out. We walk into school. All Kace's friends walk up to us.

Kace's pov: When I woke up. I had my arms wrapped around Katy. It felt weird and good at the same time. I have mixed feeling for Katy. I love her and then at the same time I don't want to see her. We get to school and we walk in. I see all my friends. They walk up me and Katy. They say can we talk to you for a minute. 

Sure I say. We walk outside. What up I say. Are you trying to get yourself in trouble josh says. No why I say. You are hanging out with the bad girl she will kill you Tyler says. You guys have to get to know her I say. Sure what do you know about her josh says. A lot I say. Like what josh says. Nothing you guys need to know I say.

Whatever Tyler says and they walk away. I walk back over to Katy she was talking to her brother.

Katy's pov: I wait for Kace to get done talking to his friends. My brother comes up to me and says please let me explain. I nod and he sits down. Ok I got off the wrong foot I was just frustrated with you hanging out with kace and you were going with him over to his house.

When you left I felt so hurt that I said the words that I did to you. That I punched Kace right in front of you. I don't mean anything that I said that night I don't and I'm sorry about everything.

I look at my brother and say thank you for apologizing. Welcome my brother says. Kace comes over to me and my brother. Kace says hi to my brother. Hi my brother says.

Kace and my brother talk for a minute. My brother says bye. Kace helps me up. Kace and I go to my locker. Tyler and Josh come up to us. I look over at Kace and he rolls his eyes.

What Kace says. What are you hanging out with this bitch josh says. Shut up Kace says. Kace you can do better then that Tyler says. Please shut up will you Kace says. Are you helping her because her parents are getting a divorce josh says. Kace turns around and hits Josh. Josh hits Kace and I try to stop them. 

Josh turns around and pushes me. I fall back and hit my head on the locker. I see my brother come over and punch josh. Tyler and Josh leave. Kace comes over and says are you ok. Yeah I say. Kace helps me up and we go to class.

.......
......
......
......
......
.......
.......

Me and my brother go home. I do my homework and I text Kace to see if he wanted to come over. He said yes. My brother comes in my room and says so you like Kace more than a friend. Yes and why do you ask. Because I can see you trust him, I can see when you want to talk to him he is right there.  my brother says. I trust him because I like him I say.

My brother nods and there was a knock on the door. My brother says I will go get the door. Ok I say.