Chapter 5

Katy's pov: I wake up and go downstairs. I walk in the kitchen and see a letter.

Katy,
I went to work. I will be home at 12 or later.
Love Derek.

Great just great. Home by myself again like everyday of my life. Derek works to hard. But I guess I can't blame him. He works hard to get the money to pay for a lot of stuff I sigh. I go to the fridge and get the milk. I get a bowl. I then get cinnamon toast crunch.

I grab the bowl and eat it on the living room and watch Liv and Maddie. It is one of my favorite cartoons.

Then I get a text from my best friend Megan k=Katy M=Megan

M- Hey are you doing anything today.

K-No do you want to come and hang out.

M- Yes we haven't hung out in awhile, do you think you can come and pick me up.

I go to the garage and see if the car was here. The car is here yes that's good.

K- Yes I will at your house in 20 minutes

M- Okay see ya soon.

I go to my room. I change into skinny jeans and a blue shirt. I go to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun. I grab my car keys and walk to my car. I hop in and start the ignition. I pull out of the driveway. I plug in my phone to the radio.

This town by Niall Horan. I sing along to the lyrics. I keep my eyes on the road. I get to Megan's house. I pull up and honk. Megan runs out and she hops in and says okay there is a party tonight you have to come please she begs. I don't know I went to one yesterday I say.

Well you should come and we can have fun and besides you can meet some really cute hot ass boy Megan says. Do you ever lay off boys I say. Not the point Megan says. Well I don't know if I want to go I say. Ok suit yourself Megan says. Well my brother is gone until 12 or longer so what the hell.

I'll go I say. Yes Megan says. We go to McDonald's for ice cream. We get it and Megan says we need to go to the mall to find new dresses. Ok I say.

.........

We get to the mall. We hop out and walk inside. Megan and I go all over the mall, trying to find the perfect dress. We go to vanity. Megan loves this place. We walk in and I see all these dresses on the wall. Megan picks a dress with a black top and the bottom Salam color at the bottom. Me on the other hand I choose a red lace dress with a belt.

Me and Megan pay for the dresses. We leave the mall. Megan says we are going to my house to get ready. Ok I say. We hop in my car and head to Megan's.

.......

I pull in Megan's driveway and park my car. We hop out and Megan says ok if you don't get a boy to like you tonight I swear I will kill you and how ever doesn't like you, Understand. Yes I say as I watch Megan unlock her door. She unlocks it and we walk inside. She goes to the kitchen and says do you want anything to drink.

Just water please I say. Ok she says and throws me it. I catch it. She gets one for herself. We walk up to her room and she sets the bag down. She walks to her closet and gets somethings. She comes back with all this hair stuff. We are kinking your hair says Megan. Okay I say. I sit down and let her do my hair, if I don't I swear I'll be a goner.

She finishes and says you look cute so far. I look in the mirror and think it's ok. I go to the bathroom and change into my dress. I walk out and Megan says I love our dress and you look hot in it. Thanks I say. She gets ready by herself. I do my makeup. She comes out of the bathroom and I look at her and say super pretty. Thanks Megan says. Welcome I say.

We get done and I says let's go. Megan nods. We walk out to my car. We hop in and we drive to the party. We arrive at the party and holy shit there is a bunch of people here and I'm thinking maybe I can meet a boy. So Megan doesn't kill me and how ever hates me. Sounds like a plan meet a boy tonight for Megan.