Chapter 9

Katy's pov: wake up sis my brother yells. I open my eyes and think god school goes by to slow. I get up and go to my closet. I pick out my outfit. I then go to the bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth. I go back to my room. I put my white converse. I grab my backpack. I walk down stairs and think Kace will be nice right. 

Lets hope. I get the car keys and say Derek let's go. Coming he yells. I walk to the car and hop in.

.......

I park the car and hop out. My brother says are you going to talk to Kace today. Maybe why I say. Oh so are you going to be that stupid sis my brother says. What do you mean I say. You are going to talk to Kace all day and he is trying to use you my brother says. Please don't I say. Whatever my brother mumbles.

I roll my eyes and think Kace won't be mean today....right??? Well I walk in and see Victoria. I then see Kace he pushed her against a locker. I walk up to Kace and say stop. He turns around and slaps me. He then kicks me in the knee as hard as he can. I fall and hit my head on a locker.

I hear him laughing in the background. Then they walk away. I feel some touch me and they are saying my name over and over. I couldn't make out the name or person that was talking.

Victoria's pov: my brother is mean to me at school. I was walking into school and the asshole's were talking. I walked right past them (my brother). Kace the leader of his group. He comes up to me and says have you seen blonde girl.

What I need you to be more pacific I snarl at him. That is when I regretted it. He slams my locker door close and he pushes me against it. I take my hand and hit him in the face. He moves back and says bitch you didn't just do that. Well I did I say walking away. He grabs my backpack and I fall. I didn't want to look up I was scared to.

Kace says are you going to cry. If I want to look like a moron like you then no thank you I say. Kace hits me in the face I get up and say leave me the fuck alone. Then I see Katy my best friend. She walked up to Kace trying to make him stop. He slaps her and kicks her in the knee. She falls and hits her head on the locker.

He laughs with his friends. He walks away. I help Katy and she says that bastard will pay. I help her up and she says it's my knee. I help her to the office and I leave. I walk to class and think Katy will be ok.

Katy's pov: am in the office because of Kace. I thought he would be nice.......well I was wrong. The nurse says what happened. A kid was bullying my friend. I told him to stop, but he kicked me in the knee. Oh you need to get sent down to the hospital says the nurse. Ok I say.

Do you have a brother or sister says the nurse. Yes a brother I say. Name the nurse says. Derek Jackson I say. Ok he is on his way down the nurse says. My brother walks in and says what happened. Kace kicked my in the knee I say. 

You need to take her to a doctor says the nurse. Ok my brother says. I can't walk I say. My brother picks me up and carries me to the car. He sets me down in the car and closes my door. He opens in the driver side. He pulls out of the school parking lot. He looks at me and says what happened.

Well I walked in and saw Victoria my friend getting picked in by Kace. I walk up to him and said stop, we'll he slapped me and kicked me in the knee as hard as he could. My brother shakes his head and says sis I want you to stay away from Kace he is going to hurt you more than what you don't need. I can't I say. 

Why my brother yells which scared me to death. I didn't say anything. I watch out the window. Intel my brother says why can't you stay away from Kace. I don't have to tell you everything I say. We go to the hospital. My brother runs in and gets a wheel chair. My brother helps me out and I wait for him. He pushes my inside. He gets the paper work and fills it out.

......

We get called back. My brother pushes me back and we get in a room. The nurse does a couple of things. The doctor comes in shortly after. He does a couple of things and says your knee is broken. I looked at my brother and think why. Ok is all I said. He puts a brace on my left knee. I get a wheel chair. Me and my brother leave. 

He helps me in the car. He hops in and says Kace is fucking dead. I just nodded I didn't want to say anything to make my brother madder. I watched out the window the whole time. We got home and my brother helps me inside. Sit on the couch and think why did this have to happen to me.