Chapter 17

Katy's pov: Kace grabbed my hand. He turned me around and hugged me. I'm sorry this is happening to you Kace says. I hear the door open and look up. It was Kace's sister. She walks in and yells Kace. What Kace says. Why do you start shit with people. I wasn't Kace snaps back.

Sure Katy's brother sure got you good Kace's sister says. Shut the fuck up Kace says. Don't even go there Kace's sister says. Why can't you go over to Derek's house Kace says. His sister comes up to him and slaps him and says don't you ever talk like that again. Kace nods and he says do you want to go to my room. Sure I say.

Kace grabs my hand and walk up the stairs. I got butterfly's in my stomach. We get to Kace's room. He sits down and says I have never seen my sister like that. I zoned out on Kace and was thinking what is wrong with his sister. She was nice to me, until I started to hang out with him. I heard my name being called. Yes I say.

Are you ok Kace says. Oh......um yeah I say. I'm sorry about my sister Kace says. It's ok, but are you ok I say.

Kace's pov: when Katy asked if I was ok, I wanted to lie and said yeah. But we have maybe gotten a little to close. I mean it's a good thing, but I'm scared to say the wrong thing. Why because I want her to be my girlfriend.

I don't want to hurt Katy. When my and my friends did hurt her at her locker I never met for any of this to happen. Now I feel horrible for what I have done to her. I can't believe that we are friends.

I wish that I could take that day back and wish I was nice to Katy. But me and my friends started to be mean to her and we are best friends now. I want to tell Katy so much but I just can't. Katy grabs my hand and says let's go for a drive and I will drive. Ok I say.

Katy's pov:  Ok I was stand there looking at Kace and thinking lets go make him happy. Lets go I say. Where Kace says. For a drive and I will drive I say. Ok Kace says and smiles.

I help him up and he hands me the keys. We walk down the stairs and we were heading for the door. When Kace's sister says where are you going. A drive is all I said. I grab Kace's hand and we walk out the door. Kace opens my door and helps me in. He walks over to his side and hops in. I look in the back seat and see 2 big stereos.

 I grab his phone and plug it in. I turn on the truck. I pull out of the driveway and start to drive. I change the the 2 big stereos to bass. Lets just say it was so fuck awesome. The song that I turned on was Rich as fuck. I could see Kace relax just a little. But it was good. Kace says damn you sure know how to work car stuff. Thanks I'm the only one that knows how to I say. Well that is cool Kace says.

(2hours later)

We get to Kace's and I park the truck. Kace hops out and helps me. We walk inside and we go to his room. I ask where his bathroom is and he shows me. I change into my pjs. I walk into Kace's room and he says ok your brother texted you. Nice I say. What don't like him Kace says.

How can you after he punched you, he called me a bitch, I should kill myself, no I don't want to talk to him I say. Don't blame you there Kace says. I yarn and Kace says tired. Yep I say. You can have my bed Kace says. Are you sure I say. Yes Kace says. I hop in his bed. I think why did my brother kick me out. I mean it ain't a bad thing.

I'm just scared that Kace is going to turn his back on me and hurt me like he did. My brother already hates me so he can hate me some more. Kace snaps me out of my thoughts and says are you ready for lights out. Yes I say. He turns the lights off. I close my eyes. Kace says goodnight Katy. Goodnight Kace I say.