"A bitch slap? really?"

And another chapter?!

I honestly haven't been on wattpad for soooo long, and i only just got the messages for me to continue writing yesterday, and im sorry for that :/ but i uploaded the 6th chapter and now here's the 7th :D

It may take a while for anyone to get into the story again, but i promise that i'll get better :)

i hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corey grabbed me by the hair, she pulled and pulled, it hurt but i wouldn't give her the satisfaction of her seeing it. She brought her knee up at the same time she brang my head down. Her knee collided with my nose and i felt it crack... Ouch!

She eventully let go of my hair, but she was too slow, as soon as she let go my right hand balled into a fist then came forward and i sucker punched her nose. Hers to also cracked, a nose for a nose biatch!

Corey screamed, her hands instantly covering her nose trying to get the blood to stop, while i just wiped my blood, making it smear across my face. 

Corey stepped back, giving me the same, boring, glare. I gave her my legendary smirk. Tears welled up in her eyes, then  suddenly her hand came out of nowhere. She bitch slapped me!

A teacher came running towards us, a feirce look on her face. she grabbed us both by the arm, not that, that is allowed. "Skylar, Corey, you are both going to the Principals office, i've had enough of you both fighting, can't you just get along?" I looked at Corey in the eye. "uhm.. miss? do you honestly think that Corey and I would get along?" i questioned her. The teacher grumbled under her breath and Corey and i snickered.

We all walked down the hall, first we arrived at the first aid room, ice-packs and tissues the main need. Then we made our way to the principlas, office, for me this is like a weekly thing. And honestly, the Principal and i have become good friends.

Miss, whatever her name is knocked on the door, then walked in with Corey and I in tow, we both tried to go through the door way at the same time, colliding shoulders. "ugh, what where you are going loser" Corey growled at me. " Shut up you hairy animal" I smiled at her, then shoved her out of the way, i quickly sat in a chair opposite the Principal, Corey sat in the chair next to me. 

The teacher who brought us here was explaining the lunch time fiasco. Principal Burk sat in brown, leather, swivel chair nodding his knoledge filled head. "And then Corey 'bitch slapped' Skylar!" Miss what's her face said. Principal Burk sat there with a smile on his face, the amusement shining clear through  his eyes. And he teacher left, still fuming.

" A bitch slap? really?" Principal Burk laughed. I stand up and pat Corey on shoulder, almost in sympsthy, Principal Burk wouldn't give me detention or a suspension, i'm his favourite student. After all, i always buy him Skittles... The sour ones. 

This afternoon shall be interesting...