Diagon Alley

LILY'S POV:

I'm taking Harry to Diagon Alley today to get his school stuff. Severus said he'd keep Eileen, but she begged him to let her go with us so I'm taking both kids with me while Severus gets some things done. I'm sure the real reason he doesn't want to go with us. Sirius and Remus wanted to meet us so they could get Harry a birthday present. Severus still has a hard time being around them and he really doesn't care for them to watch Eileen.

I load up the kids and we head to pick Sirius and Remus. I've missed my friends. I love Severus, but I feel like I never see the guys anymore since we had Eileen. They pick up Harry a lot as Sirius is his godfather and I told Severus that I would never keep Harry from them. He agreed, but he still holds a grudge after what happened at school. He still refuses to tell me the story, but maybe I can get it out of the guys one of these days. Course they still seem to be hiding something from me about Peter. I haven't seen Peter since before James died. How has it been ten years already since we lost him?

"So Harry, which shop do you want to hit first? Robes, wands, books?" I ask Harry as we pull up to the Leaky Cauldron.

"Maybe robes mom? Get the one that will probably take the longest done first then do everything else before we eat and head home." Harry replies.

"Sounds good to me. Let's get that done first and then move on from there."

We go through the Leaky Cauldron and I tap the bricks for the wall. As we get into Diagon Alley, I see my children's eyes light up. They've been here a dozen times for everything other than school stuff, but this is the first time Harry has seen it all through the eyes of a Hogwarts student. I can tell he's excited, especially as his uncles come into view.

"Uncle Sirius, Uncle Remus!" Harry says as he sees them.

"Hey Harry," Sirius says.

"Hey bud," Remus says at the same time.

Harry hugs his uncles, and I can tell all is right for him. They turn towards Eileen and I.

"Hey guys," I smile brightly at them.

"Hi Lily, Eileen. You're growing up so fast Eileen!" Remus comments to her.

"Hi Mr. Lupin and Mr. Black," Eileen says to them, before she goes quiet. I shrug my shoulders at Remus and Sirius, as if to say, "What can I do?"

We all head towards Madam Malkin's so Harry can get his robes. I notice there's an extra spring in my son's step. He's so happy to have his uncles around, I definitely need to get them together more before Harry leaves for school in a month. When I catch up with the guys at Madam Malkin's, I notice Sirius and Remus have death glares on their face. It takes me a moment to realize who it is they see when I suddenly hear the cold sneer of, "Well, well if it isn't Lily Potter with her guard dogs."

"Malfoy," Sirius growls, while Remus pales.

I realize things are about to escalate if I don't step in between Sirius and Lucius now, so I move quickly. "Lucius, we're here for the exact same thing you are. Just getting robes for Harry like you are for Draco," I say.

Lucius sneers, "Watch your step Lily. Or you and your half-breed son may just meet the same end as that husband of yours."

At that, all hell breaks loose. Sirius and Remus both step forward and in all the years I've known them, I've never been scared of them, but in this moment I'm terrified. Lucius has no idea that I married Severus, and I can't tell him about it either because Severus is supposed to be in hiding right now just in case Voldemort ever comes back.

"HOW DARE YOU THREATEN THEM!" Sirius bellows, drawing his wand.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THE PAIN YOUR DIRTY MASTER CAUSED THEM!" Remus adds as he also draws his wand.

I quickly come back to reality after what Lucius had said at this, "Guys. Stop. Please not in front of the kids."

Lucius sneers and as soon as his son finishes with his robes a few minutes later, they leave. Harry steps up with Madam Malkin and she starts to get his measurements. Sirius and Remus are both smiling. It all takes a matter of thirty minutes and then we're off to our next stop. We head to get Harry's wand at Ollivander's and then books. Sirius and Remus both sneak away while we're getting his books and go to get Harry's birthday present. They meet up with us to get ice cream and show Harry this beautiful snowy owl.

"Happy birthday Harry," they tell him with smiles.

I see my son's start glistening with tears. I know what it's about. Eileen has been quiet this whole time and I realize that the guys also have something hidden from her, which I can only assume is a present for her.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And btw check out kiararocks2's story called Awakening ❤❤❤❤ it's amazing with what she has so far 😘 Love you Shaina ❤💚💙💛

Short chapter I know.... But here's the trip to Diagon Alley.... Looks like some stuff is gonna hit the fan here soon! So what's gonna happen next? Will Peter show his face and further piss off Sirius and Remus? Will Lucius make good on a threat? Stay tuned to find out ~Nikki ❤💚💙💛

Always (A Lilverus-Lily & Severus-Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara