Prologue

"I-is there really no other way?"

Dear Natsu,

"I'm so sorry Lucy, I-i wish I could do it! But I'm just not strong enough."

I know loosing Happy was the hardest. Honestly, I miss him too. And all the other members who passed away.

"For that man to be defeated, one must bring him back to his world. And only the one with celestial blood can travel through universes."

In her hand laid the remaining pieces of the zodiac keys. Pisces and Libra. 

"Take care of them, Lucy-sama."

Then Nashi passed away too. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough and I'm sorry you have to lose me too

"What will happen if I go?"

There was a pause, then Minerva gave a sad smile "The world will restart." 

But now? I may be leaving, but I can save them, I can bring them back. I wasn't the only one who lost their loved ones because of the war, no we weren't the only one who lost someone because of the war.

I wan't to bring them back. And If disappearing is the key, haha get it, keys? then so be it.

"What do you mean restart?"

"It means everything will go back to the way it was before, the ones who died because of the war will be back. But..." Minerva paused.

"I have to go." 

The blonde smiled sadly, Yukino sobbed "Oh, I'm sorry!" Lucy dismissed her "I accept, i-if that means, that everyone will be back. I-i know how much you miss Sting too." 

I'm sorry Natsu but I will have to go. Take care of Nashi when she gets back. I love you and I love her, I love everyone in the guild. The remnants of our past is something I will never forget.

"Please just let me write one letter, to my husband." 

The girls nodded, Lucy left the room with tears straining down her cheeks.

With all the love she has,

Lucy Dragneel.