Chapter 1

"Is that a child?" 

After successfully doing the spell, Lucy now laid on the ground, unaware of her predicament. Laying in the grass, clutching the celestial keys in her hand as she curled like a ball. Izumo and Kotetsu had just finished lunch when they saw a blonde child laying in the ground.

"No, that's a dog. Of course it's a child!" You can hear Kotetsu smacking Izumo in the head [ I actually can't tell them apart? ] "Ouch! I can see that... So what do we do?" 

"What if she's a bomb? or what if when she sets foot at the village a monster will appear?"

"Like what they tried to do to Rin Nohara?"

Izumo and Kotetsu shared a look "You cheek her." Izumo said nudging him, he elbowed him back, harshly "No ouch- that hurts, you check her."  Izumo glared at his partner "I don't care that you broke your elbow." 

They were interrupted when they heard someone coughing, they slowly turned and paled when they saw the blonde, curling up, coughing blood. "What the f- oh shit, how did we miss that?" Izumo asked, looking at the huge gash on the child's stomach.

"Fuck the damn inspection, this one looks like it needs medical attention, besides she doesn't really give off dangerous chakra, I say I can't even feel her chakra." Kotetsu said picking her up gently. A set of keys in silver and gold fell from her hands. "Izumo, pick the keys up, I think it belongs to her. Go have it checked. See if it's dangerous or not." Kotetsu said, Izumo nodded and flickered to wherever. 

Kotetsu looked at the pale blonde in his arms, before he run inside the village. Spotting a ninja wearing a chunin vest, he called him out and asked him to stand guard at the gates. Then he called out it's companion and told him to report a situation to the Hokage.

After all is done, Kotetsu flickered to the nearest hospital and watched as they cater the blonde to the emergency room.

𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐭

Lucy woke up dizzy, hardly remembering her battle with that man. To activate the spell you have to touch the target, so she didn't come successful without injuring herself. She remembered touching that man and falling to the ground to blue skies. She pushed the man away from her before she lost consciousness. 

She looked around and grimaced. Hospital. She remembered the hospitals back at Fiore, which looked like the one in here. An IV connected to her, she hung her head low then gasped at her form, a child.