Chapter 3

"Mama! Up! Up!" Lucy giggles at her little girl, Nashi, who just turned a year old, she's in her diapers standing in-front of Lucy with her hands raised up, Natsu frowned behind her as Lucy picked up her little girl "Why does she wants you?" he whined.

Nashi giggled at her mother's hold, Lucy stuck her tongue out at Natsu "She's a mama's girl!" she co'ed, Natsu gaped at his wife and child "B-but, she's- she's got my pink hair!" he tried to reason "And she's got my eyes." Lucy added.

Natsu frowned and whined to himself, before looking back to Lucy and Nashi who's playing. He stared at Nashi. Then at Lucy, then to Nashi. Lucy caught this and made a confused face "What's wrong?" She asked.

Natsu grinned "I still can't believe I made her!" He exclaimed grinning, making Lucy blush deep crimson red "W-what the- Natsu!" Natsu gave the blond a smirk "Eh, why so red? you contribu- OOMP!" A pillow was thrown to Natsu hitting him in the face, the pressure of the throw making him fall back to bed. 

"S-shut up!" 

::

"MAMAAA!" 

[ omp! ]

Lucy tumbles back and catches her daughter, Natsu and Happy following close behind "Nashi, what is it?" Lucy asked, holding her daughter "Look, look!" She said, opening her palms as a small spark of flame came out, Lucy looked at her daughter in shock, then back to a grinning Natsu and Happy.

"I was fighting Gray then we noticed Storm and Nashi replicating our magic!" he chuckles, Lucy gaped at her daughter and spun her in the air, making the young pinkette giggle "Waah! Mama's so proud of you, Nana!" 

"Proud! Proud!" Nashi repeated, Lucy sets Nashi down to the ground, wherein Happy played with her. "She's got my magic!" he said and giggled like a high-schooler, Lucy sighed at her husband who stuck his tongue out "Ha, beat that!" 

Lucy repeated the gesture "She's still a mama's girl!" then it hit her 

"Nana-chan saw you and Gray fighting?!" She exclaimed, Natsu gasped at his mistake and covered his mouth, Lucy didn't like her Nashi seeing fights. He gulped as Lucy emits a dangerous aura, clutching a goddamn flipper in her hand, where has she gotten them?!

"Natsu..."

Natsu sprinted to a run.

::

Lucy opened her eyes, staring at a gray ceiling, she sat up her face void of emotions. "Just a dream..." She whispered, she then began remembering her times in Fairy Tail I wonder, did they make it, did...did they really restart? Lucy frowned I hope Natsu is doing well. 

"Mama!"

"Luce!"