Day Twelve: Favorite Characters

12: Your favorite character to write about, and why?

RECOLLECTION OF QUESTIONABLE EVENTS:

I like Araceli Torre, because she remains so serious in some outlandish circumstances. Obviously, she’s modeled a little after me (my family tends to be a little crazy, and I’m more reserved), so that helps as well.

My second favorite character would be either Carson or Ivan. Carson is a bad rich guy, and he’s a very angry individual. On the other hand, Ivan is a super spy and he’s one arrogant bastard. I think it is fun to write about ‘bad’ characters, and so I enjoy channeling these two individuals.

CON ARTIST LEGACY:

The prologue POV is that of a mystery man, and like ROQE, it was fun to write as a very arrogant and mean-spirited person (probably because that’d be my polar opposite).

Olivia’s POV takes over most of the book, and I do love her. She is quite sassy, and I love writing about her interacting with just about anyone. Her attitude and big mouth just go wild, and she isn’t restrained (except maybe around her mother).

Elena and her mother (Sophie) are bubbly airheads, and that’s fun. The other pair I like to write about would be the circus people!

VEERAN:

Pau, like all my leads is sassy. The difference here is that she has the stuff to back it up. She is aggressive and a good fighter.

I don’t know if I will be switching POV’s (probably will), but I think writing about the King, Sven, Gooman, and of course my villains will be my favorite. They’re all bad in some way, and some are even crazy. I think it will be darker and something new for me. So I’m excited.