Bonus Question #2: What Motivates Your Villain

BONUS QUESTION: What motivates your villain?

RECOLLECTION OF QUESTIONABLE EVENTS:

There are three villains mentioned: Ivan (SuperSpy), Carson (GreedyBastard) and the Muerte Cartel (DrugOrganization). Their motivation is power and money, the order of which could change depending on the person.

CON ARTIST LEGACY:

Metz is the main villain. Although he has multiple crime partners in his life, he is the mastermind. I can’t mention too much about him, because spoilers. His motivation is greed and obsession. If you’ve guys have read/seen Holes…then it’s kind of like that. There’s a treasure, he wants it and can’t find it. He has devoted his life to this…and he’s a bit of a sociopath.

VEERAN:

I am just working on this…so I’m not sure. But I have ideas:

GOOMAN: Preservation, and they see themselves as better…so it’s acceptable. They rationalize that one of them saved means the greater good.

KING: Finding his family, and punishing the people responsible. Good motives…bad results.

SVEN: He has spent the last 19 years in a dungeon. His motivation might be revenge or it might just be saving the people and taking over as king.

UNKNOWN #1: Person killed the queen, and has orchestrated the Gooman invasion, as well as the resistance and all other conflicts. The motivation? Power, control, jealousy…boredom? 

UNKNOWN #2: Person likes chaos and killing people, and ‘works’ with unknown #1.