20 FACTS ABOUT ME

20 FACTS ABOUT ME

Apparently this is a thing, and I was tagged by PaigeyLou. I'm not an interesting person, but decided to do it anyway. Here we go:

1. I'm Mexican. I was actually born in Mexico, and raised somewhere in the USA. But Spanish was still my first language, and that's why my grammar is all wonky sometimes.

2. I'm 26 and am finally starting to feel like an old lady. Everything hurts and I want everyone to get the hell away from my porch. Those damn kids.

3. I love mysteries and crime fiction....SO MUCH. I may also be a little obsessed with serial killers >__>.  My family thinks there might be something wrong with me, but I swear there isn't...I'm a sweetheart <3

4. I watch A LOT of TV. Some favorites are: Psych, Leverage, Remington Steele, Dr.Who, Hannibal, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, Modern Family, Suburgatory, Community, Misfits, Spys, Orphan Black, Castle..... If you see a theme of mystery and humor, than you understand me :)

5. I love red lipstick. I was once afraid of wearing any type of lippy, but now it's rare to see me without a bold or dark lipstick. It makes me feel smexy and sassy. I love it.

6. I've never dyed my hair. My hair is a virgin.

7. There are ladies on WP that I speak to on a daily bases. I never thought I'd make such good friends on WP, and that is awesome.

8.  I'm trying to lose weight, but there's just one tiny problem. I love Doritos, and they love me back <3

9. I studied architecture in school, and am an aspiring architect. I have the degrees, and am working towards my license :)

10. Despite being an archie, I can't draw freehand very well. I've been practicing and I call my work, 'Bad Vivi Drawings'. 

11. I like wearing leather, I own leather pants.  >:3

12. I'm a list person. All things paper I like (stationery, pens, notebooks, blah blah) and I use said paper and pens to make lists....so I can then cross things off XD

13.  I'm pretty organized and might have mild OCD or something like that. I tend to double back to make sure doors are lock, or count things multiple times, just to make sure. I also can't go to bed or be productive if something isn't straight or not where it's supposed to be. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY. I'll have to stop everything and fix things. My sister knows and likes to move things around in my house when she visits >.<

14. I enjoy riding my bike. My friends and I tend to go on 10-20 mile bike rides every other weekend in the summer. We usually just go to one of three parks and pick a random trail. It's very relaxing for me :)

15. My favorite season is the fall. I highly dislike the winter. I don't like being cold...but I'm always cold. You'll usually find me wearing layers!

16. I read more than I write, which pisses some people off. Writing is usually more of a chore to me, and it doesn't always come naturally. Reading is an escape and less stressful, so I do it more. I love reading on WP, because the books are free >_> and I've found several great authors. When a book is a good and I'm in a reading mood...I'll read 1-4 books a week. 

17. I can't swim. I just never learned...don't ask me about it, I'm ashamed.

18. One of my least favorite genres is romance and I have a strong aversion to it even in my writing. I noticed the other day during a random chat with friends *cough* *cough* that I know nothing about my character's sex lives. Maybe they're asexual, celibate or prudes...but they're somehow reproducing...so I might have to rethink that.

19. My family is crazy and they do questionable things. I could make a list for you (hehe), but I've already started a short story called 'Recollection of Questionable Events'. It's my first work and it started out as a way to record my family's antics. The book might seem far-fetched, but most of it's true O_O 

20. I've been to Mexico, Canada, Iceland, Denmark and Sweden. I love to travel, and would LOVE to visit Spain, Ireland, Scotland, Greece, and Italy. SOMEONE TAKE ME! 

So I hope that was as good for you as it was for me. I now tag MajaDiana, DarknessAndLight, Sahealy, KatieSpektor, Lady_Lucia, and Annany. If you've already been tagged, sorry! 

Viv