Day Fifteen: Are There Any Prequels or Sequels?

15: Describe other books (e.g. sequel, prequel) and if not, describe what could happen in them

RECOLLECTION OF QUESTIONABLE EVENTS:

There isn’t a sequel yet, but I do think I will be continuing this book as a series. The next series of events will revolve around Araceli as a confidential informant working for Riggs. She has to get close to the bad guys, and things get kooky as per usual.

Whenever I get to the series…it will be updated randomly (it’s basically what I want to write when I’m taking breaks Veeran).

CON ARTIST LEGACY:

There isn’t a sequel planned either, but if I were to write one…I know what it would be about. I can’t say much though, because it would spoil the entire ending of CAL. I’ll just say there’ll be a new adventure.

VEERAN:

This story was planned in a set of five books. The first and second take place at the same time (Veeran and the one my sister is working on), and then the other three would follow (books we were going to write together, but I might write).

Basically there’s a book for each planet in the alliance: Earth, Veeran, Quirl, Lotus, and Isis. I can’t say what they’re about…because spoilers (or in my sister’s case, I’ve no clue what she’s up too).