Date night

I walk into heaths room with him. I take off my shoes and just fall back onto the bed, processing everything. I feel Heath lay beside me and start playing with my hair. "Mm your hair is soft" he mumbles. I giggle and peck his cheek.

I feel myself yawning and check the time on my phone. 7:43pm?! Times really flied today huh.

Heath gets up and starts changing.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm taking you out for dinner" he giggles.

My cheeks flush red and I smile to myself.

"So I guess this is our first date huh" I say, getting up as well.

He laughs and nods his head. "I'm gonna take you somewhere special baby so dress up" he says while spraying deodorant on himself and leaving the room so I could change.

My first date with Heath Hussar. You have to make him say WOW tonight Skyla ok, so start dolling yourself up.

I start on my hair, straightening it, then my makeup. I gave myself a "please bang me tonight" makeup look. What? A girls gotta want a few things.

I made sure my outfit matched with my makeup (full hair, makeup and outfit below)

I sprayed my Ari by Ariana Grande all over me and took one last look at myself in heaths mirror

I sprayed my Ari by Ariana Grande all over me and took one last look at myself in heaths mirror. Okay Skyla, don't be an awkward shit tonight. Just get out there and strut your stuff.

I walked out and was looking for Heath but I couldn't find him. I saw Elton walk in and he stopped in his tracks and his eyes widen. (He isn't with Amanda in this story for later story reasons hehe) "wow Skyla, you look great" he smiles at me.

I blush and thank him. "Where's Heath?" I ask him, getting a bit uncomfortable with Elton staring at me.

"Oh he's in Zanes room I think" he says while walking past me to the couch.

I nod and walk out to the other house. I walk in and see Toddy on his phone half asleep. I smile at how innocent he is. I walk towards Zanes room and was about to open the door when I heard talking. Me being the invasive person I am, stopped and listened in. I heard Heath and Zane talking.

"Cmon Heath she won't mind about that, she's not hard to impress you don't need to be going out like this" I hear Zane saying.

"I just need this, please Zane. I just need to impress her the first date that's it" I hear Heath pleading. Oh my poor baby.

"Heath I-" he stopped talking when FLIPPING SCOTTY DECIDED TO OPEN HIS DOOR AND SPEAK OUT.

"WOW SKYLA YOU LOOK GOOD, MAKING SURE HEATHS EARNING IT, RIGHT?" He yells while laughing.