Shopping Spree

I find myself waking up to the sound of High and Low by Empire of the Sun. I open my eyes and look around confused then I see Heath and Zane twerking with their shirts off for Scottys vlog. I groan and plant my face in the pillow.

I hear Scotty laughing and explaining to the vlog that I was sleeping and I flip off wherever the sound was coming from.

"Well that's just rudeeeeee" Scotty sings while running out the room, someone following him. I look up and see Heath smiling at me. I smile back and start my morning stretchessssssss.

"Hey baby did you sleep well?" Heath asks while walking towards me and kissing my head.

"I sure did, considering last night" I say while smiling at him. "Thank you"

"No problem, anything for my baby" he says while giggling.

I hop out of bed and already feel like going back in. I was about to have a shower when my phone started ringing.

I grabbed my phone and read who's calling. David.

I start hesitating whether or not I should pick it up. I look at up Heath who has a worried look. Maybe David wants to apologize?

S= Skyla - D= David(mum)

S:  Hello?

D: Skyla, it's Mum. Where are you?! David said you had runaway with some guy who smokes and drinks?! What the fuck are you doing Skyla?!

S: Mum, where's David?

D: Stop avoiding the subject Skyla. He's right here next to me.

S: Oh great, well then you should be able to ask him why he slapped me then. This is bullshit mum, I should be able to date whoever I want.

D: He obviously slapped you for a good reason Skyla, you shouldn't be running off with dumb boys and having sex with them.

S: that's an over exaggeration! Either you accept it or you don't. And I haven't run away I'm staying away from David while I can, you out of all people should understand. 

D: Skyla Dobrik you shou-

I hung up the phone and looked at Heath. He had a sad look on his face.

"So I guess your mum doesn't approve of me" he says while sighing.

My heart sunk. I walked towards him and gave him a hug.

"It doesn't matter what she thinks, as long as I love you, I'll never leave you" I say while still hugging him.

"I love you too baby" he says while hugging back. I smile and blush. I pull back  and give him a kiss.

I realized I haven't showered for a while so I probably smell.

"I'm gonna have a shower and meet you in the house. Can you make me some toast or something please baby" I ask while getting my clothes.

"Yeah, yeah of course babe" he says while walking out.

I enter the bathroom and strip, entering the shower.

As I was drying my hair, I heard the door to the house open. I figured it was one of the guys so I didn't worry. But then I heard the door to the bathroom opening. My eyes widen and my heart starts to beat faster. I wrap the towel around me as I see Elton enter and his eyes widen as he sees me. He just stands there not knowing what to do. He's still staring though.