Untitled Part 12

Ok idk why my title won't work but it's meant to be titled "The Kiss" okokok 

________________________________

____time skip____

I open my eyes with a killer headache welcoming me to the light. I look around and see I'm in Zanes bed. Heath is asleep beside me and Zane is laying down on the end of the bed. I look out the window and see heavy, heavy rain. The wind is going crazy, I see a few trees knocked down and the pool has completely overflown. I see hail come down now and then.

I suddenly feel faint and lay back down. What happened to my head?

I get up slowly and tip toe out, making sure not to wake up the guys. I see toddy standing at his door frame. He looks up and smiles at me.

"How are you feeling? You got hit pretty hard" he says with a concerned face.

"Yeah I'm feeling fine I guess" I mumbled. I still had a killer head ache.

I went to th bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw a huge bandage going around half my face. How didn't I feel that?

I peeled if off slowly and gasped. I had a huge ,poorly stitched together, bloody scratch going down the side of my face down to my collar bone. Someone must have tried to stitch it together. It didn't hurt too bad so I wasn't too worried.

I looked down and saw I was wearing the clothes I wore yesterday snd noticed I smelt strange.

I walked out to Zanes room and found my bag of clothes. I got some clothes out and asked toddy if I could take a shower. He nodded, not looking away from his phone.

During my shower, it was hard to wash my face considering my injury, but I managed to. I dried my hair and just brushed it. I applied some tinted moisturizer and lip balm, keeping it very simple. (Outfit below and hair)

I put some vans on and walked out the bathroom

I put some vans on and walked out the bathroom. I saw Heath waiting for me.

He ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged back, not wanting to let go.

He took my old clothes and put them in the washing machine and met me in the kitchen.

Scotty walked out with Kristen asking if everyone was ok. Everyone was.

We each had some cereal and juice. Toddy turnt the news on and we all watched.

"LA is still having dangerous earthquakes and flash flooding. The tornado is calming down but expected to go back to as it was yesterday later today. There will be numerous mini earthquakes throughout the day so stay safe" the news lady explained.

We kept the tv on incase any more news came on.

The rest of the morning we hardly did anything. David cleaned my cut a few times and rung Liza to make sure she was safe.