Interesting

On my drive back to the boys house, I was thinking about what to say to Heath when I saw him. The image of him with blood all over his face and a bruised eye keeps replaying in my head.

I sigh and find myself pulling into the driveway, behind a tesla. It's about 7oclock now so I expected everyone to still be here. I walk through the gate and hear the tv quietly playing in the house. I sneak a look and see toddy and Zane watching a Kevin Hart movie. I see Scotty at the table editing a video and talking to someone on the phone softly. I look over to Elton and heaths house and slowly make my way over to it. 

I get to the door and see Elton watching Tv while doing something on his phone. I knock slightly and Elton snaps his head towards me. He smiles weakly and gets up to let me in.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" He says quietly while letting me in.

"Yeah, okay" I reply, not making direct eye contact with him.

He shuffles around for a bit then points to heaths room.

"He's in there" he says while slowly walking out of the house to give us privacy.

I nod and walk towards his room. I breath in deeply and slowly knock on his door.

"Go away" I hear him slightly yell in an annoyed voice.

"It's me" I say quietly, yet loud enough for him to hear.

I hear quick steps and the door flings open and I'm brought into a tight hug.

I sigh and hold him tightly. 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I was drunk out of my mind and I can't control myself and I'm horrible and I love you so damn much and I just can't bare it without you. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm-"

"I love you too" I whisper back and rest my head on his shoulder. He lets out a deep breath and strokes my back.

After about 5 minutes of hugging, we let go and I change into one of his shirts and take all my makeup off and slip my hair into a quick bun. I just wanted to be with him right now.

I smiggle into bed with him and he holds me tighter then ever before.

We don't say anything we just stare.

I start to drift off and I feel his hand caressing my face while softly repeating "I love you"

_______________

Heeeeeyaaaaa sorrrrrry about my terrible time management skills but I'm back yayyyy.

I love yalllll

Baiiiiiiiii