SCUBA DIVING

Amelia ran to the other side of the boat, catching the waves strike against the sides competitively, Jason sped further and further out from shore behind the wheel, but everyone called him Jace. Admiring his new prize, a cabin cruiser HD 760B, it sure was good to belong in a rich family. No matter how much money he had he’d always loved making bets and causing competitions to have more jingling in his pockets. His last boat, if people walked on the floorboard barefooted they’d get half a dozen splinters as well as the motors jammed, not even mentioning the toilet business. The paintjob was terrible and old unlike his newie, that was beautifully white that looked gorgeous on the ocean against the blue and had beryl strikes painted down the sides. The boat had two big motors for the extra speed he loved and on the back Jace painted the name, Lorelei. Daniel and Riley sat snooping through Jace’s things to find the esky topped with Jim beam and cola, and Carlton draught mixed in ice. Smiles spread on their faces finally finding it, packed in ice. Jace breezily walked over picking up the esky, with a wink, he lifted it above his shoulder taking it inside to the wheel.

“Ohhh, come on” Riley followed, thirsty for a drink.

“No, you kiddies are underage so I’m not being the supplier” he sat back down in control of the wheel.

“I’ll give you fifty bucks when we get back.” He bribed.

“Done” he threw a can to him.

Daniel tried snatching the can in mid air but Riley got it first. Riley sneered at Daniel then teasingly opening his can with that lovely KcSsshhhh sound to it. Taking a scull, Daniel watched, sweating, wishing he had brang some water with him. Both Daniel and Riley were wearing colourful boardies with white singlets. Riley jumped on top of the boat, lying down on his back putting on RB sunglasses with the lenses a lightish brown colour. The sun shined against his sunnies.

Jace was the only adult, being twenty two and the rest seventeen but seemed to be very popular to the teenagers as much as he was the women in their small town of Pateo in America, mainly for his good looks and charm. Every summer holidays, Jace would take them on his boat for a day out to do fishing or whatever planned, this summer they decided to go scuba diving.

A girl with light blonde wavy hair and ocean coloured eyes (with it lighter in the middle) stared intensely at a long cliff from a distance they were passing. She had a waspy waistline, perky nice shaped breasts, and was golden tan and nice shaped pink lips. Unlike her friend who was wearing a two piece, hot pink bikini, she was wearing a loose horizontal blue and white striped T-shirt and brown boardies. She had on a three adjoined plain shell necklace that she had made, overtop. Amelia came giggling over as she usually did then quietened down when seeing the cliff. It had been a year.

“Come tan with me” she grinned dragging her away by the arm away from the clearance.

Different to Naomi, Amelia had more pinky skin, with a straight and flat body. Her hair was short and red hair-dyed, pulled up in a short ponytail. Giggling and racing about on the boat she was dragging Naomi unwillingly trying to make Naomi have a fun time. Everyone had seemed to be having a good time besides her....

After positioning the cruiser in the perfect spot, they began to suit up. Sitting down, fitting on her swim fins Amelia looked up.

“Are you coming for a swim with us?” she grinned at Jace. It was obvious she had a baby crush on him. It was a lost cause.

“No, I have to mind my boat” he rubbed her lovingly. Amelia put on a sour face until she saw Naomi walking up.

“Naomi! Why haven’t you put your suit on yet?” She ordered an explanation.

“Urr, I just think I’m going to stay here. I'm not up for it.” Naomi said, tiringly.

“Hurry up” she warned, with her most serious face she could pull, pointing her finger at her.

Getting up putting on a tank full of compressed air and her mask, Riley walked up picking up his body suit. Jace used his arm to block Riley’s chest giving him the no go. Riley had his daily moan and whine he always let out but Jace stuck to his words saying he couldn’t swim while alcohol was in his system, no matter how much he whined he only had two cans.

Daniel took Riley’s suit from him, smiling at him that same way Riley had done before when grabbing the drink. It was little and sweet payback. He walked off to get dressed up. They were all ready to go.

Diving into the water, all three quickly sunk down by a powerful jump, like rocks. It was obvious that Jace had found a real deep spot for them when underneath. Looking down at darkness instead of sand. He was always good at things like that. A talented guy. Amelia swam, kicking her long legs to the left, entertainingly watching all the fish scatter. Daniel decided to go a little deeper down and swam ahead admiring all the sea animals he could find but making sure to keep a safe distance. Naomi wanted to go down deeper than Daniel to see the bottom. Furthering lower and lower down the water began to change from cold to icy but she was determined to see the bottom without the thought of even if she got down there, would she be able to see?

In endless blue, there was Bandfin cardinalfish, Blackfin Hogfish, sunfish, moonfish, blowfish, butter fish, striped bass, Drab sole, Leopard blenny,  Solor Fairy Wrasse even blowfish. A strong salty smell of ancient infinity came all through. Swimming to a pause, then circling around, only now did Amelia realize that she was completely by herself, human wise that is. She had always been a little slow, except in flirtation. It was her fastest skill. She was surrounded by all colours and types of fish. Daniel and Naomi switched on their underwater torches attached to them now. Daniel swam up to a colourful looking fish, moving slowly as each movement would give a push to the water, almost like controlling it by a single gesture; he cautiously started pulling out his water proof camera trying not to frighten it off then taking a photo. SNAP! White light entered blue. The fish swam away in fright. Amelia called out to Naomi on her walkie talkie – but there was no response.

Continuing kicking down, the nice shade of blue had shifted to a darker blue and now had started to almost go to a mysterious black, but not yet. At the edge of her eye Naomi saw something move in a flash . . . but what? By the time she had twisted it was gone. Following after it she began to lose consciousness of everything around her except the moving bait swimming down deeper into the darkness. What was it that she saw? It looked green but webbed, but it almost looked like a foot – maybe a tail. Her curiosity and devotion to find out what it was had turned into exciting anticipation.

Her face beaming, she turned her head side to side and then again. Her smile slowly died off her face . . . there was nothing down there. A green female face popped up from nowhere, only inches away from Naomi’s face. Naomi gave a powerful uproaring scream! The sea-like women grinned mouth-opened, revealing a mouthful of blades for teeth. Dashing in a fast undercurl to Naomi's bottom part of her leg, the sea-woman took latch of her ankle and swam off away in horrific speed!

Amelia heard screaming on the other line of her walkie talkie. She starting yelling in panick to the other end, asking what was going on. Only screams.

The green sea-woman in the deepest depths kept kicking her legs in full power, a whoosh of what felt like underwater waves hitting on Naomi getting dragged through water by her leg, screaming. Let me go! Let me go! The single hand held tight. Naomi kept fighting and screaming. In her struggle her body swayed, hitting her head on a rock. All things began to get darker then they already were. Naomi fell unconscious.  

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1!

Comment, vote and follow!

Hope you liked it!