Throwing Voices

Pairings: KakaIru, obviously

Iruka and Kakashi were outside at the lake, talking. "Oh, hey, Iruka. Do you have like some cool ability or something special that nobody knows about?" Kakashi asked.

Iruka smirked, "Yeah." Kakashi gave him a curious look. "Well, first off, close your eyes, er, eye." Kakashi narrowed his eye but complied.

Iruka threw his voice to behind Kakashi, "Now where am I?" Kakashi mentally rolled his eyes, obviously behind him, right? "Behind me." He answered.

"Wrong." He had thrown his voice to above him, "I'm-" to his left, "-over-" in front of him, "here!" Now his voice sounded distant and over the water.

Kakashi opened his eye to see Iruka in the same exact place he was earlier, "Huh?" Iruka grinned and threw his voice to Kakashi's ear at a whisper, "I can throw my voice anywhere I want."

Kakashi whipped his head to the side and then back at Iruka, "Whoa. How can you do that?" He asked. Iruka grinned, "It's my kekkei genkai. The Umino clan was small but we did have a kekkei genkai that nobody knew about. People just thought we were regular ninja. Our kekkei genkai isn't always that useful, though. But it's good for distractions and stuff." He explained.

Kakashi motioned for him to come over and Iruka complied, sitting between Kakashi's legs and leaning against his chest with his arms wrapped around the younger male.

"I wanna always stay like this. It's so peaceful." Iruka muttered and his eyes fluttered closed. Kakashi had his mask down which was normal when alone around Iruka.

Kakashi kissed the top of Iruka's head and muttered a, "Love ya." Iruka smiled and opened his eyes, turning his head so that his lips met Kakashi's.

"Love you too." He muttered before turning back around and closing his eyes.

/\/\/\/\END/\/\/\/\

Amber: AWWW! I LOVED THAT FLUFF!

Osamu: Erm, okay?

Amber: KakaIru is so kawaii! It's my favorite yaoi ship.

Osamu: What's your second favorite ship?

Amber: Duh! SasuNaru! And then there's KoteIzu! Kotetsu and Izumo are so gay for each other! You should add them in one of your one-shots, or at least mention them.

Osamu: Got a third (or would it be fourth?) favorite ship?

Amber: Yup! GenRai!

Osamu: So it seems you have a lot, care to share?

Amber: Mhm! I shall name all the gay ships I ship. KakaIru, SasuNaru, KoteIzu, GenRai, ZabuHaku, ItaKisa, SasoDei, KakuHidan or whatever the name is, there's also KakaObi, KakaNaru, KibaNaru, ShikaCho, GuyLee, NejiLee, JiraOro-

Osamu: OH MY KAMI STOP PLEASE TOO MANY.

Amber: You sure? I have a lot more where that came from :3

Osamu: *Sigh* Whatever, let's just end this already.

Vote!

Follow!

Comment!

Amber: For more yaoi ships!