Flirting

Pairings: You guessed it, KakaIru

Hatake Kakashi decided to use his pick-up line on the person he likes, which just so happened to be Umino Iruka.

So he went to his house and knocked on the door, fully determined to at least get a date with Iruka.

::

It was a normal morning for Iruka, he was definitely not expecting a certain Jonin at his door, specifically his crush.

When he opened the door he greeted him as he would any day, that is, until he said something that surprised Iruka.

"Hey I believe you stole something of mine." Kakashi said, Iruka furrowed his eyebrows and tried to think. He doesn't steal unless necessary, so maybe Kakashi was mistaken?

"Ano....what is it?" Iruka asked, Kakashi smirked and leaned against the door frame. "You seem to have stolen my heart."

Iruka had the most dumfounded look on his face before his face turned slightly pink. Now, Kakashi expected way differently.

He expected Iruka to get all flustered, or possibly angry, or something. But definitely not this! Iruka smirked right back and said, "It's only fair since you stole mine."

Kakashi gaped at him before shaking his head and grinning, "Dinner, Friday, eight o'clock?" Iruka nodded, "Alright. Is that all or do you want to come in?" He asked.

"Thank you but I have to meet with the team." Kakashi teleported to the bridge. "YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura and Naruto yelled.

"Maa, I ran into a dolphin along the way and I helped him back to the ocean. We're going out on a date later." He said, "LIAR!" The two kids shouted.

Kakashi sighed and shook his head, how come they never believed him? It was true this time!

/\/\/\/\END/\/\/\/\

Amber: Um....maybe because you always make stupid excuses that ARE TOTALLY LIES!

Osamu: I think maybe you should chill out...

Amber: OH SHUT UP YOU STUPID FOOL! I AM LYING IN BED AND THIS STUPID IBUPROFEN WON'T WORK AND YOU KEEP TEASING ME WITH YOUR DAMN CHOCOLATE CAKE!

Osamu: Um..... In my defense, the chair in your room is comfortable and I'm too lazy to get up so I'm just going to eat my cake. And by the way I think the cake is named like...uh....chocolate lasagna or something. From some restaurant I forgot the name of.

Amber: STOP TEASING ME WITH YOUR GOD DAMN CAKE!

Osamu: Oh well, while she's being fussy because she's on her period, I'll do the ending!

Vote!

Follow!

Comment!

Amber: GIVE ME SOME FUCKING CAKE DAMMIT!!!