1: The Phone Call

The restaurant was full. Children were running around, room to room, wanting to see everything. They wanted to ride the carousel  or see the prize corner. They wanted to play with the animatronics, ignoring all of the “Please do not touch the animatronics” signs. Staff were standing by, similar to lifeguards, to warn the curious children. They didn’t want another accident. There have been too many.

Eight children and two bites.

The kids had been taken somewhere and probably killed. The bodies were never found. They could be alive, somewhere, having to go through horrible things but people hoped that they were unharmed. There could be more. There always could be more. 

Parents try to forget all of the horrors of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza with its disappearances and machines injuring people. It's strange how easily they do or they wouldn't keep bringing the little kids back. What aura surrounded the restaurant was dark. Something cursed. Something that worked on its own and something that stayed hidden.

(Y/N) sits in a chair in front of the stage watching Freddy and the gang singing and dancing the famous song.

“Hi there I’m Freddy. Wanna come and play? I think you’re special in your own way. I’d love to sing a song with you, it’s my favorite thing to do, Cause I love you through and through.”

Normally the others would join in and sometimes Foxy too. 

Your best friends were AJ and Scott Cawthon. Sometime in his teen years, he changed his name to Scott Cawthon. You never asked him why. He also never told you his real name. Also he never showed his face. He was also wearing something, not a bag of course but there was always something…..

You worked the day shift with “Scott” and loved it. You knew the history of Freddy’s and knew there was something wrong with what happens at night. That’s why you never asked or tried to get Night Shift. Who would want it? Scott came up behind you with an adult version of the kid Bonnie mask over his face. You look through the eye holes into his brown eyes. You ask him the question you are not supposed to ask.

“Why won’t you just show who you are?”

He stares at you.

“I just prefer not. It’s……” He trails off scratching the back of his neck. Luckily, for him, the phone rings.

He goes into the office and locks the door behind him.

“Hello? Hello hello?” 

Scott always loved doing that since he loved to just piss people off.

“Please……” 

It was AJ aka Purple Guy.

Scott groaned. He was complaining about what happened at a Sister Location and wanted a transfer. Scott thought for a minute. There were no open day shift spots.

I can’t leave (Y/N). Unless I just disappear…….

“Um yea! Actually a spot just opened up! You can come next week Monday! Love to see you then.”

He puts down the phone and does an evil grin.

This shall get interesting.