2: The Next Position

The next morning, (Y/N) waited for her friend but he never came. No matter how many texts and calls she sent, he didn’t respond. For the rest of the week she worked alone, sad. She never got to say goodbye. Never got to confess which happened once.

A Week Earlier

It was on a Thursday and there were lots of kids in Pirate Cove. The only reason (Y/N) and Scott were there was because kids would go and try to get close to Foxy. Ever since the Bite of ‘87 happened, everyone had to be careful. But some people didn’t think it was Foxy. There was a broken animatronic named Mangle who might have done it but no one has ever seen her.

A little girl came up to (Y/N) and Scott who were just talking and asked;

“Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?”

(Y/N) blushed. You couldn’t tell if Scott did since he was wearing a Freddy mask.

“Well uh you see.” She stuttered out.

“No we are not.”

Scott is so good in awkward moments.

“You guys should kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The hyper child says.

(Y/N) finally speaks, “Oh no no no no. You should get back to your parents and-”

Lips press to hers and she is shocked. It's Scott. Kissing her? What?

The kid runs away happily. “That's a one time thing.”

And he walked away.

The only time it has happened.

(Y/N) sighs watching the little kids running around the building and coloring on walls. She'll miss him very much.

She loved him as a friend. A best friend. Nothing more than that.

A child starts running around with scissors and (Y/N) has to chase after the child. She runs near the office and the phone rings.

She stops to think. Should she chase the kid or answer the phone? No one is in the room other than parents and kids to answer the phone so hopefully there is another person in the other room.

She enters the office and picks up the phone.

“Hello hello hello?” The person says.

“Hi this is (Y/N) from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. How may I help you?”

The person isn't a customer….

“I'm sorry but I have to ask you to move to the Night shift on Monday as in 12 AM Monday. Due to some..... recent events during the morning and night, you'll have to change to Night Guard.”

He hangs up.

No.

Not the Night Shift.

The one position (Y/N) tried to avoid. The animatronics…..No!

She walks out of the office horrified. What could she have done to deserve this?

She finds in her locker a Night Guard outfit which was much more different than the day shift outfit. This one has blank pants, a plain white shirt, a thin navy blue jacket with 'Security Guard’ on the left shoulder and (Y/N) on the back. The hat was like a police hat but also navy blue. She finds the badge at the bottom of the pile of clothing.

(Y/N) sighs.

Welcome to the FNAF world.