11: Springtrap's Return (Part 1)

Nate drives (Y/N), Mark, and the animatronics to his apartment building and they start to fall asleep.

"We are here so they only have to stay awake for like 5 minutes." he parks and everyone gets out. The 3 of them had to half drag the animatronics because if they are not at Freddy's during the day, they sleep. It doesn't make sense. Maybe they sleep to "charge" but that's odd as well.

They follow Nate up many flights of stairs, which reminded them of school. That feeling in your legs when you've walked to much is what (Y/N) was feeling.

"How do you walk up and down these stairs everyday?" Mark groaned.

The older YouTuber laughed, "Well, you get used to it after all these years."

It was weird for (Y/N) to be talking to Mark and Nate outside out Freddy Fazbear's. Especially about things not about trying to survive the night. It was more casual. They were all thrown into this mess and only knew each other for a short time. There was little time.

The apartment was small and (Y/N) expected that since Nate lived alone. But it was oddly empty for someone like him. It had a small kitchen and dining room attached to it right as you walk in. To the right side was a hall leading to a bathroom and closet. The room ahead was a small living room with a tv, couch, some chairs, and a stand. His bedroom was to the left side but it was just enough room for one person.

They lay the animatronics on the chairs, where they quickly fall asleep and make a quiet snoring sound that sounds like a puppy. Mark hesitates to sit down on the couch but when Nate sits down so the red-headed man sits next to him.

(Y/N) is hoping Mark was okay from the trauma he went through during the second night. He only got one actual day to have to himself. She now regrets going to his house but it's the only way to get rid of Springtrap and make it safe at Freddy's again.

But even with getting rid of Springtrap and possibly getting my job back in the day shift, it won't bring Scott back. She thought, picking at the carpeting on the floor.

She missed him and felt guilty for kissing AJ. She loved neither of them but cared for one more than the other. She was AJ's best friend and that's all.

Nothing else.

A black hat was tossed onto the ground near (Y/N)'s feet and she's hit in the face with a card.

"Oooh. Sorry. We're just trying to pass time. Want to play?" Nate smiles at her.

She shrugs and sits between the two of them. They have many hours to wait until midnight once again. They'd go back but no one could know they took the animatronics with them. But what would happen once the day shift workers noticed they weren't in the building? She tries to not think about it. Who would get in trouble? Nate or her?

(Y/N) got the call as she missed another shot. It was someone she didn't know but asked about the animatronics. She responded about how she watched them, kept track of them during the night but then lost them at 6.

"Maybe they just want to hide" she had said.

Gladly, they had backup Toy animatronics, that had been moved to that location because the other one had no business, so they had some to use.

"How did you find out that they were alive?" Mark asked Nate.

He was referring to how he wasn't scared at all or mentioned it before. (Y/N) hadn't told Mark about Nate and how he used to work at Freddy's but they are risking their lives with this job and only talk about the important stuff.

"Same way you found out."

That was an obvious lie. Nate didn't bring a bag full of weapons to work THEN SHOOT A GUY! He knew what he was getting into, since he worked at Freddy's 7 years ago. (Y/N) used to have the day shift which gave her at least some information on what she was getting into. But that reminded her of something.