Love Of My Life.

Elly's point of view:

"Baby! I missed you so much!" Alonzo groaned as he hugged me, tightly.
"I missed you, papa." I sighed as I hugged him.
I stared into his blue eyes and they were filled with happiness.
I love him with all my heart.
Mm. Do you?
"Babe, come inside and tell me everything!" He exclaimed. My heartbeat was in my ears as I walked into his bedroom. I laid down on the bed, face first; stuffing my face into his pillow.
"What's the matter, sweetheart?" He asked. I shook my head, my eyes burning with tears.
"Nothing." I sniffed. I felt the bed dip and he wrapped his arms around me.
"Baby girl..what's going on?"
I huffed and sat up, wiping the snot from my nose.
"You know about how I feel about Allison, right?"
"Yes I do."
"I think I should tell her." I groaned. He sat up, his eyes filled with worry as he listened to me speak.
"Do you think that's a good idea?" He asked.
"I have to get it out, lonzo. The entire time during the vacation all I could think about was how much I love her."
"I know the feeling." He chuckled sadly. I pouted and stuffed my face in his chest.
"You know I love you, right?" He asked, rubbing my back.
"And I love you. I just never thought it was possible to love two people at the same time." I sighed.
"Yeah well, you're the prime example that it is."

Allison's point of view:

I woke up with dread in the pit of my stomach.
Something bad is going to happen, today.
Very bad.
I could feel it in my bones.
"ALLY!" I heard Elly yell through the entire house. It's been a week since we've been back in Florida. Elly has been acting strange and distant, lately.
I guess that's changing, today.
"Ally, I need to talk to you." She breathed as she shut my bedroom door.
"Okay. You're not pregnant, are you?"
"What? No!" She giggled. I laughed and stopped once her face became serious.
"Well..what is it?"
She took a deep breath and opened her mouth to speak when my door busted open.
"We're leaving the house. Don't do anything fucking stupid." Mom number two snapped, before slamming the door.
Pregnancy hormones.
"ALICE, STAHP!" I heard her scream, before the house door slammed shut.
"Wow..what a way to start the day." I chuckled, awkwardly. Elly stayed silent, her face blank.
"So what was it you wanted to tell me?" I asked.
"I love you, Allison." Elly stated. I blushed, and smiled at her.
"I love you too, Eileen."
"No, you don't understand." She sighed, moving closer to me.
"I love you. I am in love with you." She breathed.
Oh?
Holy shit.
I stared at her in awe, watching as her freckled cheeks turned a dark red.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked. I smiled and touched her hand, before leaning in and kissing her cheek.
"I love you too, lady bug. Always. You'll forever be my first love. You're my everything." I grinned. Her eyes were wide and glossy, her lips parted slightly.
"For real? Like you deadass?" She asked. I nodded, a soft smile on my face.
Elly will always be my baby. She will forever be the love of my life, no matter what. I'm not surprised by her confession. I'm actually...flattered.
I kinda knew from the start, too.
I leaned in and pressed my lips onto hers. She kissed me back and I smirked against her mouth, touching her face.
"Love you, always."
For the rest of the day, Elly and I decided to lay in bed in our underwear, talking about our feelings. Her opening up to me made me so happy. She was now on her way home and I sat on the couch, alone.
"Terrance is out of town, Elly just left..what the fuck do I do, now?" I asked myself.
I decided to smoke a couple of joints before making myself something to eat. As I was cooking, I heard a noise and turned around, startled.
"What the fuck?" I hissed. I shut off the fire, jumping when all the lights in the house shut off.
Imagine living in a five story house, you're home alone, you hear a noise and then the power goes out.
Yeah, me too.
I'm scared, shitless.
I heard a noise from upstairs and I felt tears fill my eyes as I hid in the closet in the hallway.
I left my phone upstairs like the dumbass I am.
"What do I do, what do I do?" I hissed.
I can sneak up to the second floor and grab the house phone and call the police.
That's how white people die in horror movies. Stay your ass in this damn closet.
Fuck.
Fuck.
I heard whistling and I pissed myself, literally, as the elevator chimed, indicating that someone was on the first floor.
God, I'm sorry for everything I've done, but please, please don't let me die. Not like this, Lord.
I heard a gun cock and I clamped my mouth shut with my hand as I started to cry. The footsteps travelled to the other side of the house and I decided to make a run for it.
That was a bad idea.
Something snapped onto my foot and I gasped, covering my mouth as I looked down at my foot.
It was an animal trap. It caught my foot, and now there's blood pouring down the steps.
I heard the whistling come closer and I continued to cry, trying to remove the trap.
"There you are." An unfamiliar voice chuckled darkly. I twisted around and he lifted his hand with his pistol, and smashed it against my
Forehead, everything going black.