The Badass Weaslette (George Weasley Love Story) Chapter One

A/N: Hi! So, some of you might have read my fail book 'Believe Me'. I have decided to write a trilogy, where 'The Badass Weaslette' is the first one: it includes characters from 'Believe Me', except character descriptions, plots and settings have changed. :) Don't get confused. :) Also, this is dedicated to Huckleberry13, for her awesomeness. As well as for reading most of my HP fan fics :) I NEED TO GET THIS CLEAR: THE MAIN CHARACATER IN this BOOK IS NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME IN THE OTHER TWO: IT IS ALSO NOT THE SAME CHARACTER IN MY FAIL BOOK 'Believe Me'.

     One more thing.... I don't own Harry Potter - all credit goes to J. K. Rowling. Such a wonderful, inspiring author.....

     Anyway! :)

__________________________

      Just a little closer... a few more steps... keep going, you can see him... you can hear him.... you can-

     Something prodded my leg. And again. Mumbling a little, I rolled over, pressing my face into the pillows. Smiling slightly, I felt myself drifting off, when-

      Prod.

     "Wha-?" I croaked, removing my head a tad from my pillows, to glare groggily at the burred shadow above me. They didn't respond normally; instead they-

     "Stop prodding me!" I yelled, getting tangled in the covers and sheets as they poked me again. "Does anyone have any manners here?!"

     "Nope," George Weasley smirked, reaching for the stick once more, but I was too fast. Leaping out of bed, I grabbed the stick and wacked him around the head with it. A sense of dark amusement came over me when I heard his cry of pain, and I laughed slightly.

     "Next time, don't wake me up," I said, throwing the stick carelessly to the ground and making my way to the bedroom door. "Where're Ginny?" I asked, glancing round at her empty bed.

     "Eating breakfast," he winced, standing up and clutching his head. "That was an act of violence."

     "So was prodding me with a stick," I muttered, folding my arms. George suddenly grinned and ran at me. Laughing, I ducked through his open arms and sprinted down the landing, my bare feet thudding on the carpet. I could distinctly hear his not far behind.

     My feet spun somewhat by means of gripping onto the banister as I hurtled down the stairs, going at a pace I never knew existed. George was still chasing me, laughing just like I was as I dashed into the kitchen. The Weasley family was all sitting down at the kitchen table, tucking into big bowls of porridge, but stopped and stared at George and I as we entered. Mrs Weasley smiled; Fred cheered and Ron went a shade of magenta as he oggled at my pajamas.

     Oops, I had forgotten to get changed.

     I picked at my thin white vest as I sat down next to Fred, and glanced up at Mrs Weasley. "Sorry, I'll go change after breakfast." She nodded and put down a steaming bowl of porridge in front of me; immediately, I dolloped about four sugars on top.

     "You'll get fat if you're not careful," teased George as he sat next to me and seized the sugar bowl.

     I raised an eyebrow. "Says the boy who puts on seven spoonfuls of sugar and five of treacle."

     Fred chuckled as I put my hand on George's stomach; I could feel his body warmth radiating off him, and the muscles of his chest, but I pretended all I could feel was puppy fat. "Yes, you're getting very big, Georgie. Maybe you should go on, what the Muggles call, a diet."