Fear Strikes

Bill kept hearing foot steps getting closer, he didn't knew what to do 

if he would run they will hear him and try to find him.

The blonde began running away, looking back to check if he was still followed

by whoever followed him in thew first place. He took a sharp turn and went hiding behind a tree, listening carefully to his followers.

"Did you see it? I only heard running?" asked someone, he seemed young, 14 years old. 

"No I didnt" a girl replied, Bill cursed himself in his mind 'shit...theyr getting closer...'.

He couldn't risk it.

Bill left his hiding place he took few steps away till he bumped into someone and fell back "Ow! What was-" he asked and looked over at the twins who were following him, he remembered them and all that happened when they were around.

"Who are you" the girl asked while her twin brother stayed by her closely, Bill stayed quiet 'Good...they didnt recognize me....oh great thanks' he sighed in relief.

"well?" the boy asked now, making Bill snap out of his thoughts, "O-Oh um...I d-dont remember" Bill said , he knew if he would tell , the twins and their grunkles will probably try to destroy him again, he didn't wanted to die...not again

"You dont? well..you pretty hurt, lets get you to the mystery shack!" the girl said, she took the demon's hand and began running with her twin back to the mystery shack.

"Oh right before we forget, Im Dipper, this is my Sister Mabel, our grunkles , Ford and Stan will help you" Dipper said.

Bill couldn't help it but grin 'Sixer...help him ...maybe get some secrets...great~'

"Hehe...thank you" Bill quickly replaced the grin with a fake yet happy smile. 

Force FallsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara