Realisation

Bill's POV

I slowly woke up, me and Pinetree fell asleep after we played for too long at night, I opened my eyes to see pinetree sleeping by me with his hands around me, I couldn't help but blush a bit..The warm feeling is back away...W-WAIT WHAT!? N-No I cant like P-pinetree...C-Can I?!.

I slowly moved away from his soft grip and went to the kitchen, Where I saw shooting star in the kitchen, she waved at me then giggled a bit, I looked at her like 'wut?'. "So, you and my bro bro..~ You sure your two are just friends?" she asked and giggled , I Blushed deeply and shook my head "Y-Yes..!! J-Just friends!" I replied to her, She just started laughing.

"D-Dont tell him about this.." I took a breathe to calm down, hoping it will make the blush go away "Sure, i wont" She said and smiled "By the way, you wanna go on a little walk to the shops over? we can get you new cloth since...you kinda look like Bill...an evil flying dorito"

At that moment...I tried not to scream.. "Oh...ok?" I said calmly , and she grabbed my hand and ran outside with me "Also my girlfriend's gonna come with us to help" she said and lead me to a shop where Pacifica was in, the two girls talked a bit then looked at me.

I just stayed there , 'wondering' what they were saying..."ok William! we gonna pick stuff and you check them!" Shooting star said while Pacifica choose the clothes, I went inside a room then switched cloth, i had ragged black jeans now and a blue shirt ( like in the picture up there)

I walked out of the room and the two girls smiled "Ok, great" Pacifica said and looked at Mable With a warm smile while paying for the clothes "Uhhh....y-you girls look like uh...ill give you a moment alone" I said and waved to them, they waved back and i left to the mystery shack.

'Now...that i have a new look..its safer' I grinned to myself and entered the mystery shack. Dipper, Ford and Stan were there talking, I slowly entered the kitchen and they looked at me "Uhh...sorry i suddenly left guys, Mabel and Pacifica got me something new" I said, the Stan twins nodded and kept chatting , while Dipper blushed "You look great William" he said, I blushed deeply and forced out a smile "Thanks Dipper" I said and went to the living room..

God...im really crushing on him dont I....sigh..Pinetree....Why you..?

This is how the jeans looks like;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now guys the plot surprise doesnt start yet, i want to start it out later maybe in chapter 7 or 8

so..Now you can suggest stuff below in the comments c: