Preparing

Dipper's POV

We were told by Ford and Stan that we all were gonna go on a little camping in the forest, many reasons why that could be bad with all of the monsters in the forest. But then again..It will be nice to spend time with everyone.

Me and Mable went to the mall, while Bill and our grunckles stayed back in the mystery shack and were packing up stuff for the night, we grabbed some candy and stuff like that , as well as doritos knowing we both love doritos.

"So.....You and William~ ...how was the date?" She asked me...wait how she knows about it.. "Um...it was ok, we saw some flowers and all...how do you know about it?" I asked her "Well, I dared William to ask you out, since he kinda ...likes likes you" she giggled. I blushed a bit then sighed "Well, I like him too but what will our grunckles say? they dont know im gay" ....do they? Mable shrugged "ppftt..well i told them, they were  fine with it , mom and dad will be too, they love us!" she said, 'I guess she's right" i thought then smiled.

"Ok , we paid , lets go to the mystery shack and get ready" I said and began walking back to the mystery shack with Mabel, it felt great knowing my family supports me..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short part...now in part 7 the drama starts -w-