Love Me Down (Finale)

Dipper's POV

It has been few months now since the whole....secret confession event, all my family had learned to forgive Bill, just like I did a while ago. I was now on my way back to the mystery shack , Mom and dad told me i could stay as long as I want. I bought a ring and some food, all what is needed for a perfect romantic dinner.

I entered the mystery shack and went to the kitchen , luckily everything was ready as I planned, I took a radio and put some romantic music in it with Ford's help of course, I smiled and held the ring in my pocket "Bill! Dinner's ready!" I called out to him and sat down on a chair, After few Bill came over, he was a bit surprised but sat down, I turned the music on and began eating with him "Thats some nice food pinetree" Bill smiled at me , "Thanks" I replied.

Later we finished eating, I took a breathe and decided it was time....

I walked to Bill and crouched low "Uhh...Pinetree what are you doing?" he asked "Bill...I know maybe...our first meeting wasnt the best..with you in my grunckles mind and all but..I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you, because I wasn't myself the first time I set eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties in my life and have also learned how I could gaze at them just once and walk away. But with you, everything has changed.

I believe you will understand me. I want to keep you as a flower I'm charged with looking after. Being with you is like being in paradise. I will take this responsibility seriously, if you are mine and mine alone. So...Will you marry me?" I asked and showed him the ring.

Bill's eyes got teary , he stuttered at first then giggled "oh god.. i can't speak...yes" he nodded and hugged me tightly, I hugged back and kissed him, he kissed back of course.

We will protect each other...forever and always...since...we love each other.

The End.

--------------------------------------------------------------

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yep guys...this is the end ;w; it was fun, thanks for the support.

I want to do a willdip & Billdip ask or dare too, maybe ill add force falls into it too?

who knows? tell me what you think

have a good day! ^w^ Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!