Secrets Leave Out

Bill's POV

It started getting cold now...The blood on my shoulder simply hardened due to the cold... I stayed in the bushes, knowing the other could and probably will find me. I just had to say Pinetree....I couldn't shut up...Even as an accident...I messed up big time. I can't move they will hear me, Or ill lose more blood, faint and they will still find me. 

There's nothing left to do now...I hugged My knees closer and began shortly crying after it, I should just stop and stay quiet...Anyways they will find and kill me..I stumbled up and walked forward into the forest , I tried to ignore the not so hilarious pain now. I found a glass shard on the mud..I cleaned it and looked down at my wrist, I was so scared...I couldn't do it.

"BILL!" I heard someone yell, oh no...oh here it comes...I slowly dropped the glass shard and looked over at Dipper , I tried not to show fear, I failed , and backed away a bit.  "It fine...i wont harm you...I wont let the other touch you as well" He said, I hoped it would be true...Though..Something in me snapped for a moment.. "Why did you stop me pinetree..." I asked quietly "What?" he asked and tilted his head, in the back the stan twins and Shooting star came over to stand behind Dipper. 

"Why did you stopped me?! the weirdmageddon! I could have been happy now!" I shouted and ended up crying more, "Happy?! everyone would have been dead!" Dipper replied to me "No! I just wanted to bring them back! I could have been happy with them here or back in another dimension, and you guys didnt had me on your head now!" I snapped at them, Dipper walked close and asked "who's them?". I sighed I took a folded photo and gave it to pinetree who opened it slowly/// "its you with...demons....your family..?" he asked and looked at me "y-yes...I wanted to use the weirdmageddon  to bring them back to life..but you had to stop me.." I growled.

The stan twins were shocked, while Shooting star simply started crying "Oh Bill...were sorry we did that...we didnt knew...why could you just...ask us to help?" she asked "As if you'd help...Sixer would have shot me down already if I asked" I mumbled "Is there a way to bring them back?" Dipper asked "no...at the weirdmageddon i had my powers to bring them back...so no" Dipper walked over and hugged me "Were sorry...im deeply sorry too, but...do you think your parents would like seeing the weirdmageddon with dead creatures everywhere..?no...they want you happy" he whispered to me. "..I guess...its true.." I sighed and looked down.

I moved my view to Sixer "are you gonna shoot?" I asked him, while Shooting star and Pinetree came over to my side "What? no , lets go back, its gonna rain here any minute, plus im freezing" SIxer said and began walking back to the mystery shack. Stanley and Mabel followed after Stanford , Dipper looked at me and slowly let go "You should have told me this a while ago...but its fine..lets go back...I promise you will never be this lonely again" He said and held my hand, slowly leading me back to the shack.

The two of us laid in the same bed, we cuddled a bit and began falling asleep

"I love you Pinetree"

"Love you too Bill"