Night of the Assassins!

My name is Nagisa Shiota.
I'm a boy, with blue hair and blue eyes.
There is a secret about me. About my class, actually.

And it's that our teacher is a monster, feared by the Government, who is supposed to destroy earth. For some reason, the monster insists on taking our class, 3-E, which also happens to be the class of the failures of the school.

But actually, the 'monster' is quite a great teacher! We call him Koro-sensei, since he didn't have a name of himself.

Anyway, we, being ordinary high school students, cannot possibly kill such a strong monster even if the Government tells us to. So, we get a special training- to be assassins.

"Good morning, Nagisa-kun!"
I looked up to see my red-haired friend standing in front of me with a smile.
His name is Karma Akabane. A classmate, as well as a fellow assassin. Karma is the most aggressive of us all. In fact he was the first one to actually hurt Koro-sensei!

"Good morning, Karma-kun."
I greeted him too.

"Say, Nagisa-kun, wanna go to the gaming store today after school? I have to buy a video game from there~"
I didn't really have any plans, so I agreed.

"Please take your seat, Karma-kun! I will be commencing class now." Koro-sensei said, putting the attendance register down on the teacher's desk.

"Yeah, yeah, you silly old octopus!" Karma rolled his eyes before taking his seat.
Koro-sensei did look like an octopus. I mean, he had got a lot of tentacles instead of hands, and Karma loved mocking him.

After school, we set off to the store like we planned.

But, we never made it there.

"Yo, yo, if it isn't the red head!" And unfamiliar voice suddenly came from behind us.
I turned back to see a guy who looked like a delinquent standing there with a baseball bat in his hand. "Karma, was it? Let's pay him back, boys!"

A huge group of delinquents, with matching black leather jackets came up behind the guy, all of them smirking. I noticed five of them were heavily bandaged.

I looked up at Karma, with a 'What in the world is this' look.
"I kind of beat down some of their men yesterday...sorry."
But his eyes were not sorry! It was like they were challenging all the guys!

The leader guy smirked.
"That your girlfriend, red head?"
Did he mean me?!

"U-um, I'm a b-" I started to tell them I wasn't a girl, let go girlfriend, but Karma clasped his hand around my mouth.
"Yeah, she is. Problem?"

I shot him a glare as I desperately tried to loosen his grip.
I have long hair, tied back, and I'm often mistaken as a girl. And my mom believes I'm a girl. She won't let me cut my hair, and sometimes forces me to wear frilly dresses.

I gave up in the end. I wasn't any match to Karma's strength, no matter how much I struggled.

"Heh. Ready to be beaten down in front of her, huh, red head?!"
The leader guy raised his bat to strike. I shut my eyes tightly, bracing for impact, my mouth still covered by Karma.

Finally, he let go of me, and even before I opened my eyes, the leader was down.
"Heh. That was it?" Karma said mockingly. I couldn't believe he was going to fight all those people!