Chapter 3: Confession!

"K...Karma-kun...?" I was startled. Karma had suddenly trapped me, and I didn't know why.

"Heh. It's good to know you were worried about me," he said in a low voice,"my little 'Girlfriend'."

"K-Karma-kun, please stop joking around!" I tried to shove him away, but he didn't budge.

"'Joking'? Which part of this looks like I'm joking?" Karma grabbed my hand and slammed against the wall, where his hand was before, and held on. Now I was trapped even more!

"Karma-kun, what are you do- aah?!!" I literally jumped when Karma suddenly licked my ear.
Then he started kissing me on my neck!

"S-stop-nn!" I desperately struggled in vain. Karma pulled me away from the wall, closer to him. He took in a long breathe, his lips still on my neck.
"K-Karma-kun?!" I could feel my face growing hot. What was wrong  with him?!

"Why...why are you doing this, Karma-kun?! Get a hold of yourself!" Karma was holding me really tightly. I could feel my strength fading away.

"Nagisa-kun, I guess you haven't noticed, but I stare at you all the time in class," Karma whispered into my ear,"and the truth is, I really like you." I knew my face was red. I was so, so embarrassed! Karma liked me? Seriously?

I jumped again when he suddenly kissed me. Lip to lip, with his tongue!
All of my efforts to get away were completely useless. All I could do was kiss him back.

Karma finally moved his face away, and I gasped for breathe.
Licking his lips, he said, "Thanks for the meal!"

I turned away my face, blushing.

Karma gave a little laugh. "That's as far as I would go, Nagisa-kun...for now," he said, grinning.

I didn't say anything. What could I say?!
As soon as Karma let me go, I dropped down to the floor.