Chapter 2: Escape!

The others just stared on for a moment, shocked, and finally a guy with a dragon tattoo on his hand shouted, "How dare youuu!!!"
He charged at Karma, and the rest of them followed him, all armed with bats.

Karma readily took them on with a menacing grin on his face.
As I watched, he pummeled down each of them with his bare hands!

I looked around to see a few people walking by, and sighed when they ignored everything and walked ahead.
Suddenly, the whole area was filled with the noise of motorbikes.

More of the gang, about thirty more men, parked their bikes on the road. If they joined in, Karma would be fighting double of what was!

"Sir Kirigaya, you called?" A huge man asked to one of the bandaged guys.
"Yeah, I did. We need to take him down!" The bandaged guy pointed towards Karma.

Karma punched another guy before backing away to where I was standing.
"That's too many. I don't think we can beat down all of them."
We?! I wasn't doing anything at all! He's been the only one fighting out there!

To my surprise, Karma suddenly picked me up the princess style, and started running at full speed.
"I hate to run away, but the octopus did teach me my limitations!"

"Wait, put me down, Karma-kun! I can run on my own!" It was really embarrassing to be carried by him, but I knew he wouldn't listen to me anyway.

"He's running away! Catch him!" I could hear the guys shouting behind us.

We (he) ran till we found a narrow street. The road it led to was deserted, and we decided to hide there, hoping they lost us.

"Karma-kun, that was seriously dangerous, you know!" I said after some time.
"Were you worried about me?" He asked with a smile.
"Of course I was! You could've been seriously injured, if not dead!"
Karma looked down and gave a little laugh. Then he put both his hands on the wall I was leaning on, right beside my face, as if blocking all ways I could escape from.