Chapter 7: Ice-cream!

"Nagisa-kun, wanna go grab some ice-cream?" Karma asked as soon as the bell rang.
It was Thursday, the second day of the practice. It was quite hectic, but we managed to cover a lot of the script.

"No, I have something to do." I replied quickly, turning away from him. I feel my face grow hot when I talk with Karma, and you know why!

"I know a very good shop nearby. They keep all kinds of ice-cream!" Karma said, totally ignoring me.
"H-hey! Listen to me, Karma-kun! I have plans!" I said struggling, as Karma grabbed the back of my collar and dragged me out.

"Oh really? What kind of plans?" He asked, not making any attempt to let go.
"Well...uh...my relatives have come over, so I need to be home. Now please leave me, Karma-kun!"

"Nagisa-kun, is it just me or are you a pathetic liar?" Karma said in a sarcastic tone.
"K-Karma-kun, wait a minute-"
But Karma had already dragged me out of the school.

And so, there I was, walking with Karma in awkward silence.
"Say, Nagisa-kun, what do you usually do after going home?" Karma asked out of the blue.

"E-eh? Why are you asking that now?"
"Just curious about the person I love." Karma gave a bright smile.
It would've been better if he didn't say the last part!!

"Well... I prefer doing my homework first..."
"Eh~? Bo~ring." Karma frowned.

"Well, what do you do when you get home?" I asked, so that we don't fall into silence again.
"Oh, you're interested in knowing~?" Karma grinned at me. I quickly turned my face away, in case I was blushing again.

"Hmm... when I get home, I usually watch TV with some snacks or play video games," Karma said looking up at the sky, as if remembering what else he does.

And he's first in class... no, in the school, I thought, feeling quite envious.

"...and sometimes, I just lie down on the bed and think about you for hours."
Karma's sudden sweet words made my heart skip a beat.

"Nagisa-kun, your face is all red~ Why is that?" Karma brought his face closer, making my heart beat faster than it already was.

"I-it's just your imagination, Karma-kun! Let's hurry, or we'll be late!" I tried to walk away naturally, but Karma blocked the way with his hand, pushing me against a wall.
It reminded me of the time when he had first confessed to me.

"Nagisa-kun, if you love me, just say so." Karma said, leaning over me. His amber eyes burnt into mine.
"Ka...Karma-kun, we're in the middle of a street! What do you think you're doing?!" I looked around, but not a single person was there.

"No one's passing by, Nagisa-kun, so isn't it okay?" Karma asked, smirking. I knew there was nothing I could do. He was not the type to listen to what I say!

Karma put his lips to my neck again. I cried out as a sudden pain shot through the spot where he was kissing me.

"K-Karma-kun?! Wha- mmph?!"
Karma covered my mouth with his hand. I struggled to loosen his grip, but I was no match for his strength.

Finally, he let go. My neck felt like it was on fire.
"Wh-what did you do Karma-kun? It hurts!" I said, painfully rubbing my neck.
"Nothing much. I just marked you." Karma replied, smiling cheerfully.

"Huh? 'Marked'...?"
"Yeah, what you call a hickey~♥"
Karma gave a little wink.
I just stared at him blankly, taking in what I heard.

"A hickey?! You mean a love bite?! Meaning a red mark caused on the skin due to someone biting their partner while kissing?!" I was so flustered, I didn't even know what I was saying!!

"Wow, right out of the dictionary~" Karma laughed. How could he laugh?!

"Y-y-you gave me a hickey?! Why?!" I stammered.
"I couldn't resist♡" Karma licked his lips. "Also, I wanted to mark you mine~"

Although I was screaming in my mind, I tried to calm down.
I remembered about the ice-cream.

I took a deep breathe and said, "Let's just get the ice-cream and head home."
"Oh~? Suddenly acting mature now?" Karma said in that mocking tone of his.

"N-no, I--" I started to say I didn't mean it that way, but Karma just forced his lips upon mine.

I shut my mouth tightly. I didn't want the 'tongue kissing' thing again!

But Karma actually licked my lips, and I accidentally loosened them in surprise. And Karma got his chance, and slipped his tongue right in!!

I admit, he really is a Demon.

I don't know how long we kissed, but by the time he was finished, I was a real mess.

Gasping, I held on to Karma, who pulled me up close and whispered, "In the end, I got the most delicious ice-cream in the world, called Nagisa~♡"