Chapter 9- Relief of the Saved

Mark-

       I had a very relaxing, productive day. I filmed a few videos, actually having fun and enjoying myself. For the first time in a while, I was reminded of just how much I loved what I did for a living. It was fun, both to make the videos and to see so many people enjoying them, especially when you didn't have a psychotic demon's voice talking to you that only you could hear.

       I played two games, took a few stupid online quizzes, and did a 'try not to laugh challenge' (more like a 'why the fuck are you even trying, you're a giggly bitch and you know it' challenge). When I posted one of the videos, I looked through the comments. Mixed in with all the 'fuck me daddy' 'fist me senpai' 'and 'pls mrry me boo' comments were ones that said 'hey, you seem to be feeling better, that's great!' and 'Great to have you back, Markimoo' and ' Aww there's that real, happy smile we all know and love'. As usual, I was overwhelmed by the huge outpouring of support from my fans. Still, I felt as though they deserved an explanation. But what was I gonna say? "Hey guys, sorry I've been acting weird lately, I've been battling with a demon inside me who's been constantly trying to possess me, but I'm okay now"? That wouldn't get me anywhere fast, except maybe the mental hospital.

      Turning on my camera, I decided to wing it. "Hello everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for the outpouring of concern and support, especially recently. I've been going through a rough patch lately, but you guys stood by me, and I wouldn't have gotten through it if it wasn't for all of your help and patience. But I'm happy to say that I'm back, and I'm looking forward to making videos and making you guys smile. Thank you all so much for your patience, love, concern, and support. Thank you everybody so much for watching, and as always , I will see you... in the next video! Buh- Bye!". I waved and still smiling, I turned off the camera and sighed happily. I was back. Maybe I was wrong, maybe Dark really was gone. I posted the video without editing it, watching the comments roll in. I couldn't stop grinning. I couldn't remember feeling so happy in a long time. There was nothing that could ruin my mood. I was back, bitch!

Dark-

     Oh, poor little Markimoo, you couldn't be more wrong.

******************************************************

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to leave a comment or vote if you did, requests, suggestions, opinions, anything is welcome. Also, let me know if you like short or longer chapters. I'm glad you all seem to like this! Thank you everybody so much for reading, and as always, I will see you... in the next chapter! Buh Bye!