XIV. Strawberry Please

​"Are you sure you don't want me to call my driver?" Sawyer asks with his hand placed on my back, our backs were turned to the crew around. He still preferred that our conversations were kept in secret from them, doesn't matter how casual they were. I'm dressed on sweatpants and a t-shirt. No more sensuality, plus it was colder today.

"No! Don't worry about me. I can get a taxi just fine." I repeat.

"If you say so. Enjoy your day, Reed." He says, kissing me on the cheek. And with that I leave to downtown.

I got to the studio this morning with the good news that today, Saw wants to focus on Mads and Christina's scenes together. So I was free to do whatever I wanted to. I first thought about staying here and taking a rest but changed my mind and choose to go out on a shopping spree. It's been months since I last entered a store to buy anything to myself.

Downtown stays 45 minutes away from where we were located but the taxi drive there didn't felt as long. I walk around the center calmly, entering each store that pleased my sight without rush, always making sure to take something, even if just a souvenir. I bought mostly little decorations for my room, makeup, socks, posters, clothes and jewelries that were on sale and all type of useless things.

But there's one store that makes me stop on my heels. The sex shop.

It has the name 'Sexy Nights' written with enormous neon signs right above the glass door, bright pink walls were visible from outside. I walk in, carefully as if someone was watching my each step. I'm the only costumer on the store and the only employee stands behind the counter, a woman on her thirties with a smile that goes from ear to ear. Her figure fitted a floriculture better, but there she was, surrounded by leather suits and whips.

"How can I help you, Miss?"

I get closer to her. "What is your best condom?" I ask in a low tone as if buying drugs.

"Our best? Well..." She takes a look behind her back and takes a small red box from one of the shelves and places in front of me. From close you can see the golden linings of the box. "These are the Royal Pleasure Condoms, they are imported from Europe. Super thin, never breaks and it doesn't tastes like rubber."

"You convinced me! I want a box. Strawberry flavor if you have it."

"Small, medium or large?"

"I guess medium is good. And your best lube, no needs for descriptions. I trust your say."

"Thanks, miss. Anything else?"

"I am also looking for lingerie. I need something sexy but not too vulgar. It will be a very special night."

"He's a very lucky guy, then. I think I might have something for you." I follow her to the other corner of the room where the lingerie and costumes stay. She runs her hand across the plastic covers of the clothes rack, and then takes out one of the hangers. "This one. It's simple but sexy. The stockings suspender gives a sensual air to it. And yellow is a very sexy color, in my opinion."

I look at the lingerie, imagining it on my body. The fantasy seemed pleasing. "Yes, it is." I agree with her. "This one is perfect."

"Your bra size?"

"36DD." I say a bit lower than I should.

Her question brings me back to the reality that Mads will see my naked body. She looks for another one my size and goes back to the counter. There she presses some buttons in a calculator fast like a time lapsed video. She folds the lingerie and places inside the stores black paper bag.

"Okay. Everything will be one hundred and nine dollars and forty-five cents, with taxes. And guess what" she adds very excited ", when you spend more than one hundred in products, you get... a pocket sized vibrator!"