XX. My Kind of Man

Hey guys, it's Abigail:) I know it's been a while since the last update but BeesAndOtherAngels has been working on the story, and as a surprise for waiting, there are two chapters going up today! I hope you guys are enjoying her continuation of the story! Don't be afraid to comment either.  We both love reading comments and talking to you guys:)

***

The memory of my previous dream was still vivid in my head. I had just woke up, seated on my bed, covers on my legs and bathed by the orange morning light. It was still 6:00 am and the feeling of this dream still gave me goosebumps. Behind a thick cloud of smoke, Mads stayed, black cigarette between his fingers. In his lips a smirk so devious and a stare so piercing. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a cherry red shirt that he slowly unbuttoned, showing his broad hairy chest.

What a shame the dream ended before he reaches the last three buttons. Not such a shame, I was going see it all tonight and it was a bit terrifying and exciting at the same time.

I decide to take a bath to wash my lower body tension. There was still several hour until midnight. The cold water is almost relieving, making me shiver and still relax.

Wrapped up in my towel I decide to go to the park. There was still so much more I could explore in this place, along with the university installations. I take a loose flower dress, sandals and put them on. I wanted to put some makeup on too but I woke up pretty tired today. I lazily put my hair in a bun, grab a book randomly from my bag without noticing which was and walk outside the dorm room.

I look across the corridor at Mads' room door. I knock on it, excited to see his morning self, I fantasized quite much about how he looked just after waking up. Unfortunately, after three knocks, nobody answers. I suppose he had already woken up. A bit disappointed, I get out of the dorms building. The walk to the university's park is pretty calm, there are some people already working and walking around in rush and some simply relaxing in benches around.

 The walk to the university's park is pretty calm, there are some people already working and walking around in rush and some simply relaxing in benches around

I wander around the park, just having a look on the surroundings. The place is beautiful and calm, each detail seemed to be well thought, every tree and bush well cut. If I stood still in complete silence I could hear the birds singing, the high pitched melody mixing with the sound of the wind blowing the leaves. The beauty of the endless light-green with the brown of the tree logs, and the grey stone paths and benches.

After walking for some minutes, I find a sand bank with a playground. I look to both sides and see nobody. I cautiously walk towards the swings. There wasn't a thing I loved more when I was a kid than this. The senseless and effortless play, where I would spend hours of my outside playing. I adjust my skirt under my butt as I sit down on the swing and place the book on my lap.

I close my eyes and enjoy the back and forth movements, letting the soft wind enfold all parts of my skin. My mind has been so heavy lately, worrying about the production, my acting, Mads, Sawyer, how Abigail is doing, and my family. I wish to go away for a week or two after is all done, spare sometime for myself somewhere tropical or really cold. Maybe south Argentina, or Switzerland, maybe Australia, I've always wanted to go there.

"Reading this, at this time of the morning? Seriously?" A man says grabbing the book in my lap, waking me up from my meditation. Sawyer looks at the cover and sits down in the swing by my side. "Good morning, by the way."

"Morning, which book is it? I picked randomly." I ask calmly.

"American Psycho. Lovely book to read in the morning, isn't it?" He says ironically.

"I even forgot I had it, I've read it already! It's a good book nevertheless."

"Slightly grotesque and absurd, I would prefer."

"Come on Sawyer, what do you want? I was just swinging good and chill."

"I know well how you like those but, didn't you see people walking by and giggling at you?" I reach for his arm and punch it hard. "I'm kidding, there was but... I just want to talk with you, see how you're doing. We haven't had a proper talk in a while; I think I'm failing as a friend."

"No, you're not. Is just a lot of work, we're busy." Caress his upper arm.

"A busy asshole! I wanna show you somewhere where we're going to shoot in a few weeks."

We both raise and I let him lead me to where he wants show me. I see the glorious glasshouse at the top of hill. We effortlessly reach the top.

"What are we gonna shoot here?" I ask as he opens the glass door

"What are we gonna shoot here?" I ask as he opens the glass door. "I don't remember writing about a scene in here."

He stays quiet, almost giggling. I look at one of the dark green plants then back at him raising my eyebrows. "I switched the second sex scene from the office to this glasshouse." He says at a low voice.

"What?! Is this serious? You gotta be joking!"

"Fortunately, I'm not. Come on what's not romantic about this place? The flowers, the plants, the heat..."

"The insects, perhaps."

"Please! You'll love this in the final product. But is the process that I wanna talk to you about."

"The process?" I ask perplexed.

He holds my hand and looks me in the eyes. "How ready and prepared are for those scenes? I don't wanna pressure you. There's also Mikkelsen."

I stay silent for a while. My eyes wandered away from Sawyer's gaze. I can't tell him about me and Mads, I don't know what reaction to expect from him, I needed his ignorance about this topic. He couldn't know me and Mads were 'practicing' for those scenes, hehe. "Yes, I'm ready. I am. Mads is of my complete trust, now. I don't... I grew into this production, haven't been breaking anymore props or scenarios."

He giggles. "I'm glad you finally started acknowledging that, Reed. And yes, I bet Mads will collaborate perfectly for the scenes, I trust him as much as you do."

Believe me Sawyer, you don't.

I say goodbye to him and make my way back to the dorms. How come is already 1:00 pm? And how come is still 1:00 pm? I was not hungry, and basic senses felt secondary. My mind is 11 hours ahead of me, focused in another body, another place. I change my clothes and lay on the bed again. Even without being tired, I try to sleep. I close my eyes trying to broom it off the thoughts of Mads that would only make time pass by slower, envisioning the nothingness of my mind. In no time I fall asleep.

I wake up by the exaggerated sound of bells. My cell phone, vibrating by the nightstand. I don't even recall setting up an alarm. It's 10:30 pm. I lay in there without moving. I really don't want to leave my bed but I have to, the stiff pains all over my body shows the results of my nine hours nap. It's the water drop ring tone that tells me a message has come. I take the cell phone and unlock it, expecting to be something from Abigail but it's three times better - Sorry, Abi. - A voice message from Mads.

"Hello mine røde kirsebær, don't forget to be ready by a quarter to twelve. Love yah."

Calling me whatever that is and with that sexy ass voice, I can be ready in a microsecond. I just hope he didn't call me a hoe. I get up from the bed in awe aiming for the bathroom, to set up a good warm bath. I was going to use my best bath bombs and body oils and all that shit. I'll only walk out of this room smelling like roses. I try to enjoy myself in the bath. My limbs are still stiff from sleeping in the wrong position.

I look down at myself one last time before I leave the bathtub. Mads better do some good to me tonight, cause nothing less is worth the pain of the waxing I did yesterday. The whole body, by the way *single tear drop*.

In a second I'm all dressed up, including the yellow lingerie and a red satin dress with matching red short heels. It was all for him, tonight I'm all his. I put a coat over it all and wait playing with my cell phone as if nothing relevant was about to happen.

The soft knocks in my door are the reason for a glorious moment of awe. It kills me then brings me back to life with big hands and soft touches. I grab the sex shop paper bag from the floor and walk over the door, regulating each breath. I unlock it with my heart in my hands.

I don't know if it's necessary to describe once again how I felt by seeing him. Mads renewed me every time I looked into those brown eyes, there was no blue eyes that could overcome his. They were alive more than anything else. He is wearing all black, from head to toe like a black exclamation mark on the light corridor. The black button shirt stands out, it doesn't seen to fit him properly and is stretched in his broad chest, showing some hair. I smile thinking about it.

"Hello, Mr. Ninja." I say joking about his clothes, already getting out of the room and closing the door.

"Hello, Mrs. Ninja... okay, now you made me hungry." He puts a hand in my lower back as we walk out.

"What? You like sushi?" I ask casually.

"Meh! Kinda, I'm still a burger man." He leans closer to my ear. "But not just for food, Reed. Not just... which means I think I'll stop by some drive-through."

I giggle. Hehe, I'm dying inside and he is talking about food. That's my kind of man.