XII. The 40-Year-Old Virgin

Hello lovely Wattpad readers it has been a while. And while I would like to give you some long and elaborate explanation as to why it has been MONTHS since I've updated this story, I do not have one. I just got done watching Woody Allen's 'Magic In The Moonlight', which I highly recommend , and was very much inspired. So inspired in fact, that I wanted to write a story on Wattpad. I saw that I forgot about this one and decided to weave my inspiration into this "chapter". So, to whoever is reading this, I hope you enjoy:)

****

"Abigail, I think I just made a really big mistake."

"Wait, what? How big?"

"I think I kind of sort of maybe implied to Mads that I was going to have sex with him."

"WHAT?!?! Reed, that's not something you 'kind of' imply. What did you do? What did you say? What did he say? What did he do?"

"Well....he didn't really say anything. I kind of ran off before he could do anything."

"Ran off, why did you do that?"

"Sawyer was looking for Mads and I and I ran back to him."

"I'm sorry what!? What were you doing with Mads?" Abigail stopped in her tracks and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I feel like I've asked you fifty questions in twenty seconds."

I let out a nervous laugh and proceeded to chew on the sleeve of my cardigan. After my little incident with Mads, I had made it clear to Sawyer that I wasn't going to be controlled anymore. I mean, I didn't tell him in those words, but I think we've known each other long enough to where he understands that kind of stuff. I don't really regret what I said, I just regret how I said it. Sawyer and I have been through a lot together, so I know he means well, but he can be a bit over bearing.

The timing of everything was horrible because after I walked away from Sawyer I ran back to where everyone was eating, and watched as Mads and Sawyer walked out of the woods laughing. I didn't know what they were laughing at, but I became severely self-conscious. After lunch we still had a full day of scenes to do, and I made sure I didn't talk to anyone in between.

When my last scene for the day was over I fast walked my way out of the building and back to the room where my hair and makeup was done. Lynda, the lady who does my hair and makeup was not in there, so I threw myself onto the couch that was in the corner of the room and called Abigail.

"It's kind of a long story, but Mads and I kissed. Not Daniel and Anna, but you know... Mads and I. I feel so bad. And then Sawyer was calling me and I was on a power high so I basically told him that I was coming to his room to have sex with him."

"...oh sweetie, I wish I could be there with you. Don't feel bad-"

"I kissed a married man! Repeatedly. I let him touch my...you know...private bits."

"Wait he like touched you touched you?"

"No well, we where on this bench and he just kissed me. Next thing I knew he had his hand pressing down on my jeans in that particular area. I've never been touched like that and I felt so...so...so...you know?"

"Yeah I think I do. Listen to me Reed, you are an adult. If you feel bad about what you did, then you are allowed to feel bad about it, but do not shame yourself okay? You had a moment of weakness."

The sleeve of my cardigan was now fully soaked with my saliva so I spat it out and moved to gnawing on my fingernails, which Sawyer told me not to do.

"I implied I want to have sex with him. DO you think he will hate me if I told him it was a mistake? I mean it is a mistake but hints will be SOOOO awkward now. Maybe I could just have sex with him." I could hear her sigh on the other end.