Open my window

"Zayn why do you do this why do you choose to live this way," my mom yelled at me as I came home with bruises on me. She loves me, she does but she just gets so upset when I come home after I've been beat up.          

"I can't help how I fell mom!" Which was true, I don't know why she thinks that I like getting beat up. I don't. If I could change believe me I would.

"Well after more therapy you will think other wise." Heard that before. We go through therapist like cheap paper towels.

"Why can't you except that I like guys!" It's not she can't except that I'm gay it is the fact that I am different.

"Because you are better than that Zayn I know you can change"

"Ok I'll make you deal, If I go to this 'therapy' that is supposed to work and I am straight by the end of the school year, then I will major in architecture at the university  of New Hampshire." I wanted to major in art but my mom wanted me to major in architecture because I'm good at math but, I want to major in art because architecture is just so specific and art is just free so.

" Ok and if I lose" she asked smiling,

"Then you will make Deja move out and get an actual job" I know it sounds like it wouldn't benefit me cause I will be out of the house and in college but, It does matter to me. I love my sister but she feeds off my mom and always has her creepy boyfriend hear. My mom wont kick her out cause she loves her and doesn't ant her to think that she doubts her so if she is to move out it is going to be on a bet.

" Ok, your on Zayn"