The Hope

Niall's P.O.V

<<<<<Before Zayn got shot>>>>>>

I was so happy. I was almost caught up on all my work, I was going to the fair, but most importantly I was going with Zayn. He would be my first gay boyfriend, well sourd of.

When I was first grade my best friend kissed me but I thought he was just joking but at recess he gave me a flower and did that for the rest of month but then we had to move.

We have had to move a lot because my mom has a rare type of disease that was really bad. They didn't have a cure in Ireland so every since I was 6 we have been traveling all around the would trying to find a cure.

The disease effects her brain where if so let's say she was in a diet and she wanted a piece of chocolate cake. He mind would say no but her hand would say yes so she has no choice but to get it.

She literally has no will power.

Once I got in my mom asked how was my day and all that. I asked could I go to fair with Zayn on Saturday (not mentioning it was a date) she said yes.

I went in my room on my head phones and went to a different world.

After about 30 mins my mom came rushing in my room. " NIALL,IT'S ZAYN HE GOT SHOT""WHAT!!!!!"

I was in complete shock. All these questions came in my mind like who shot him or where, but most importantly, was he ok.

Once my mom and I were in the car I started crying.

I hope my love,the man I dreamed of every night since I first laid eyes on him, the guy I planned on going to the fair with, my tutor.

I hope my love is ok.