The Tutor

ZAYN'S P.O.V

Niall was the most perfect name ever. His name was Niall. I wonder if we have any classes together.

I went to math and sat in usual seat in the back hoping Alex would look pass me. Before he had a chance to Mr.Collins came in with some papers and guess who was training behind him.""Morning class to day we will be having a new student in our class his name is Niall and he will need a tutor for our unit test at the end of the month any volunteers" I wanted to raise my hand but he would say no so I decided to just stay quiet like the wimp I was."Zayn how about you, since you have all A's and have nothing to do after school.""um......."please" he said with his adorable accent."well i guess but only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.""YAY!!"he was so cute when was excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LATER THAT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of day was pretty normal, Niall and I were super close though and we have every class together. He was also basically my neighbor he lived 2 houses down but no one lived in the other 2 houses."so do you want to the tutoring today or Wednesday"umm Wednesday ""ok see you at Starbucks""yeah see you tomorrow ""k bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WEDNESDAY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the smell of burning bacon a smell I knew all too well. I got dressed in some jeans and a black Skrillex I got when Harry,Louis,Liam,and I went to a concert on my birthday a few years ago.but they all got scholarships to somewhere else so I went to the university of Ireland.

I went downstairs to find all my sisters stuff gone."where is sissy's stuff? I gave her that nickname when I was younger and I could not pronounce sister."she left last night to go live with her boyfriend.""oh you seem happy. Not,she seemed ecstatic ."well she is happy so I am happy she is happy.""oh well I am going to tutor a friend after school.""oh what friend""he is new his name is Niall.""Horan""yeah I think he lives basically next door""oh yeah I know them his grandmother just passed""oh so I can tutor him to day after school at Starbucks ""of course a Louis's mom works there tell her is said hi and I ask about Louis""ok bye""have a wonderful day sweetie and later we need to talk about the gay thing.""ok bye". I hope he isn,t that bright so it will take longer.

A/N $$$$NEED TO READ$$$$

Sorry I have been lazy also I am looking for someone to co-write true love if you are interested soot me a message and we can work something out