The choice

Zayn's P.O.V

Niall and I were on the beach. It was around noon but there was no one there. I was giving him a piggy back ride down the beach.

We were both in white blouses with khaki knee knowers. He looked so happy,I loved it.

Then I started getting dizzy so I put him down but when I put him down I got so weak. When I fell down he put his hand in mine and I got strong again.

I loved he made me like this.

He was all I wanted.

Not breaking our connection I got up and we walked down the beach.

As we were walking father it started getting blurry.

I woke the almost the same way I did every time I was in a hospital. The thing that was different was I was happy to be alive.

Like you know all the other times I was in the hospital I caused that upon my self but this time it was brought upon me.

I looked down where I got shot. I could feel the wound but not see it because I was in I hospital gown. It hurt cause I had a giant wound in my stomach but it stinged my heart because of the fact that she did it.

I looked at my chart and no one was supposed to come till 3, well it was 1 so I went back to sleep.

I was in a dark room. It had a little window shining light in>> to the right>>.

All the people that I cared about was tied up. They all looked like they hadn't eaten in days. Then I saw my dad walking towards me.

"Hello Zayn" his breathe reaked of cigars. " I see you have found your friends""what have you done to them""nothing yet but you have a choice on which one you will save""only one""yeah your time stats now".

This was sooooo hard I loved all of them so much.

"Times up""no please I""kill the blonde first". One of his hence men grabbed Niall and through him on the ground.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 22, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Open my windowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें