Chapter Eleven ~ New Friend

• Bismillahirahmanalrahim •

Please if you guys haven't prayed yet make sure you stop reading, pray and return. This story can wait but Allah (swt) only knows that time doesn't.

Enjoy reading and May Allah (swt) grant all those reading this firdous.

Salams,
Your Sister In Islam
----------------------------------------------
Rayyaan's POV

Astaghfirallah!

Astaghfirallah!

Astaghfirallah!

Why? Why? Why had I acted that way with Adam? How could I have let myself go?! This was so unlike me. I was usually so in control of my actions and feelings. I couldn't let this happen again, never inshallah.

I was seriously beating myself up about this, it was so out of character and quite frankly I was so ashamed. I felt like it was written on my forehead for the world to see everytime I walked. To some it may not have been such a big deal, but to me it was.

"What am I going to do Baba (dad)?!" I moaned, as we stood in the hospital gardens.

"Ya binti (my daughter) we falter and fall as humans. From what I can see you clearly feel very bad about this and you're not going to do it again. Make tawbah (repentance), pray 2 rakaah and move on. I know you feel bad, Alhamdulilah you learnt." my father soothed, "oh come here" he beckoned and I snuggled into his arms.

My baba was my best friend, I could tell him everything. Don't get me wrong, I died for my mum but I had a special spot for my dad. Maybe because we were so alike, I don't know but we got along like salt and pepper.

He began stroking my head lovingly and singing old Arabic songs as he used to do when I was young.

5 minutes passed like this before he pat my back twice and said, "Yallah Habibti (come on my love) you get back to work, trust Allah swt and be professional about it. No funny business" he teased. "Baba!" I laughed, "okay let's get you back to your room 'Uncle Osama'. You know he still doesn't know your my dad"

"Are you serious?" he chuckled

"Yeah I guess I just never mentioned it"

"And you want to keep it that way?"

"Uh, yes. I think its funny. Let's just see what happens. How is he with you?" I shyly asked, "Just for therapy purposes" I quickly added

"Sure sure" he smirked "To be honest Rayyaan I have a good feeling about him. I can see that he has a pure heart. He just has a lot of pain surrounding that. But don't worry slowly slowly he'll thaw inshallah."

I turned this over in my head.

"Yallah get back to work because your break is almost up and make me proud" he said

"I'll try"

"You always do"

Adam's POV

I quickly finished transferring money into that pathetic psychologists account before lazily surfing on the web.

Boredom was eating away at my very brain.