Blair Waldorf

Voted would be appreciated ;)

Spotted.

Adrianna Shunall sitting alone on the steps in front of Constance. Poor A, no friends yet. Except for her earings, which seem to have bigger diamonds and are more expensive than Blair Waldorfs'. Poor B, already beaten by the new girl. Anyways, you know what they say, diamonds are a girls best friend.

See you later Upper East Siders

XOX

Gossip Girl

I looked around only to notice many people staring at me. 'Why?' I thought, only to realize it was because of the Gossip Girl blast. One of the people staring Included Blair Waldorf. I couldn't truly tell whether it was a look of anger or a look of opportunity. She and her minions quickly walked over to me and stopped only a few feet away from where I sat. She looked down at me, and stared for a few seconds, not saying a word. Finally, I stood up and looked at her at her in her eyes. "

"Hi," I stated, reaching out my hand for a handshake. Her eyes glanced down to my hand a few times and then shook it lightly. She flashed a quick smile and opened her mouth to speak. "I'm Bla-" I cut her off, and finished her sentence. "Blair Waldorf. I know." She looked down to my handbag and gasped lightly. "Is that.. a Birkin leather tote?" I smiled at her as she stared at my handbag. "But... I'm still on the waiting list!" I cockily smiled at her. "Even the waiting list is waiting." She looked up at me, with a sparkle in her eye. "Adrianna, you're sitting with us. At lunch." Still smiling, I confirmed it with a nod. "I'll see you there," I stated. The bell rung, and I stood up and walked to my first class.

~~~~~~~~

The question of the day: Favorite food?